Completed: 2021 - Sold Out
Located in the heart of downtown Toronto's oldest and most loved neighbourhood, the contemporary condominium residences of 158 Front let you enjoy the many benefits of life in this city's most coveted central location. Over the last 220 years of urban life, this is a neighbourhood that has become home to some of Toronto's most iconic landmark destinations. Now, featuring contemporary architecture, an extensive selection of suite designs and truly phenomenal building amenities, 158 Front is poised to become the most striking new landmark building in this historic neighbourhood setting.
The mix of stylish modern skyscrapers, classic heritage buildings, and everything in between creates a vibrant cosmopolitan energy that you can just feel in the air. At 158 Front, you can live among some of the city’s most iconic buildings, with historic landmarks like The Gooderham Building, St. James Cathedral, and The Distillery District all just steps away. It’s an energy you just can’t get enough of, and there’s plenty to spare in this amazing neighbourhood.
• 9' Ceilings in principal rooms (approximately)
• Premium laminate flooring in foyer, living/dining room, kitchen, den and bedroom(s)
• Energy efficient windows
• Solid core entry door with designer hardware and security viewer
• Hollow core interior doors
• Mirrored sliding closet doors as per plan
• 4", paint finish, contemporary style wood baseboards with matching door trim
• Interior walls painted with white quality latex paint (low VOC)
• In suite laundry closet with stacked washer and dryer (white)
• Kitchen cabinetry from builder's standard samples
• Composite stone or granite countertop from builder's standard samples
• Undermount sink with integrated pull-out faucet head
• Energy star stainless steel refrigerator
• 24" stainless steel electric range
• Stainless steel dishwasher
• 24" microwave
• Contemporary designer bathroom cabinetry
• Granite bathroom countertops with stylish under mount sink
• Chrome single lever faucet
• Polished porcelain flooring
• Deep soaker tub, as per plan
• Framed tempered glass shower enclosure with full height ceramic wall tiles
• 24-hour concierge
• All main entrances and exits are monitored with closed circuit television system
• Card access throughout all common areas
• Enter phone and cameras at all visitor entrances
• All parking with security alarm stations and security monitoring by concierge
• Suite intrusion alarm system with personal key pad and door contact at all suite entries
• Emergency voice communication system, smoke and heat detectors
electrical and mechanical features
• Individually controlled fan coil system providing in suite heating and cooling
• Individual electrical service panel with circuit breakers and copper wiring throughout
• White decora style receptacles and switches throughout
• Ceiling mounted track lighting in kitchen
• Ceiling mounted light fixtures in foyer and hallways
• Shower light in all shower stalls
• Capped ceiling outlet for light fixture in bedroom(s), dining room and den as per plan
• Switched controlled split outlets in living room
• Ground fault electrical outlets in all bathrooms
• Electrical receptacle on balcony
intelligent community and network connection
• Fibre to the suite capable of delivering high speed internet, digital and HD services and home phone
ALL FINISHES TO BE CHOSEN ARE AS PER PLAN AND MAY VARY PER SUITE. ALL FINISHES SHALL BE CHOSEN FROM A SELECTION OF VENDOR’S STANDARD SAMPLES. PRINCIPAL ROOMS CONSIST OF THE LIVING ROOM, DINING ROOM, KITCHEN AND BEDROOMS. ALL FEATURES
AND FINISHES SPECIFICATIONS AND PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. APPLIANCE DIMENSIONS WILL VARY AS PER PLAN.*PLEASE NOTE: THE CEILING HEIGHTS STATED ARE APPROXIMATE. THE HEIGHT IS MEASURED FROM THE UPPER SURFACE OF THE CONCRETE FLOOR SLAB. WHERE CEILING BULKHEADS ARE INSTALLED OR WHERE DROP CEILINGS ARE
NECESSARY SUCH AS KITCHEN, FOYER, CLOSETS, BATHROOMS, LAUNDRY ROOMS AND HALLWAYS, THE CEILING HEIGHT WILL BE LESS THAN 9”. ALL AREAS AND STATED ROOM DIMENSIONS ARE APPROXIMATE. FLOOR AREA MEASURED IN ACCORDANCE WITH TARION BULLETIN #22. ACTUAL LIVING AREA WILL VARY FROM FLOOR AREA STATED. BUILDER MAY
SUBSTITUTE MATERIALS FOR THOSE PROVIDED IN THE PLANS AND SPECIFICATIONS PROVIDED SUCH MATERIALS ARE OF QUALITY EQUAL TO OR BETTER THAN THE MATERIAL PROVIDED FOR IN THE PLANS AND SPECIFICATIONS. DECORATIVE AND UPGRADED ITEMS DISPLAYED IN THE
FURNISHED MODEL SUITES AND SALES OFFICE ARE FOR DISPLAY PURPOSES ONLY AND ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE PURCHASE PRICE. THE PROVISIONS OF SCHEDULE “X” OF THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING SECTION 6, APPLY TO THIS FEATURES LIST, AND WHERE THERE IS ANY CONFLICT BETWEEN THE ABOVE PROVISIONS AND THE PROVISIONS OF SCHEDULE X”, SCHEDULE “X” SHALL GOVERN. E. & O. E.
Cityzen has built an enviable reputation for its leading-edge design without compromising the quality and timeless endurance of its projects.
The company takes pride in working closely with their purchasers, trades and all levels of government to deliver homes that enhance the quality of life and place while remaining sensitive to the environment and the communities that they serve. Guided by this philosophy, Cityzen’s numerous developments like the world-renowned “Marilyn Monroe” Towers, otherwise known as Absolute, L Tower, Pier 27, Garrison Point and 158 Front Street bare witness to their commitment to excellence in design.
With over 30 years of experience, Cityzen, together with their network of strategic alliances, trusted partnerships, and strong in-house expertise, has seen the company grow and attain a leadership role in the development and home building industry. Throughout these years, Cityzen has successfully delivered several complex landmark projects across the Greater Toronto Area on-time and on budget. These include Backstage, London on the Esplanade, Aria, The Shores, The Hemingway, 88 on Broadway and The Essence.
At Fernbrook Homes we believe that taking care of our customers is our first and most important priority. From the moment you walk into one of our sales centres, to long after you've moved into your new home, we take care of you. We take care to ensure our home designs are as cutting edge as possible, customizing plans when necessary to better suit a family's individual needs and desires. We take care to ensure we build your home with the highest quality materials and workmanship techniques to last a lifetime. And most importantly, we take care to ensure you're completely satisfied with your new home purchase. Over the last three decades, we've taken good care of thousands of homeowners in dozens of our signature communities. Come visit one of our fine communities today and see how we can take care of you.