1. Lot graded and fully sodded to the requirements of the City, Town or Municipality.
2. Paved driveway. Vendor provides base coat, finish coat will be done by Vendor at Purchaser’s expense being $1500.00 to be paid on closing and is non-refundable. Vendor will not be responsible for tire marks after the second coat.
3. Pre-cast concrete slab walkway to front entry.
4. Concrete porch steps.
5. Poured concrete basement walls with damp proofing and weeping tiles.
6. Storage room in basement, as per plan.
7. Quality brick to exterior and/or stone/stucco. Sides, rear and other section where required by design, will be constructed of vinyl siding, aluminum siding, wood or other approved materials due to architectural specifications or treatments.
8. Vinyl or aluminum soffit. Aluminum eavestrough, fascia and shutters.
9. Self sealing asphalt shingles.
10. Insulated metal clad front entry door(s) to house with glass insert.
11. Vinyl casement & fixed windows on fronts, sides and rear elevations Vinyl sliding windows in basement.
12. All windows and doors are fully sealed or caulked.
13. Sliding patio door or exterior french door(s) at rear and/or balconies as per plan.
14. Garage doors with window inserts.
15. Exterior railing on front porch.
16. Engineered floor system on main & upper level floors.
17. Plywood subfloors on main & upper level floors.
18. Insulated as per Ontario Building Code.
19. High efficiency gas forced air furnace. HRV system (simple method).
20. Hot water tank on rental basis.
21. Copper wiring throughout house from Hydro panel (per E.S.A. specifications).
22. Exterior waterproof electrical outlet receptacles. Electrical outlet in garage. Garage ceiling outlet for future garage door opener.
23. 100 AMP electrical service with circuit breaker panel.
24. 240V cable and outlet for stove and dryer.
25. Door chimes and electrical light fixtures.
26. Decora plugs and switches in finished areas.
27. Kitchen hood fan (vented to exterior).
28. Pex water piping.
29. White plumbing fixtures. Water line for fridge.
30. Double stainless steel ledgeback sink in kitchen with single lever faucet with pull-out spray.
31. Single laundry tub with taps.
32. Single lever faucets throughout, except laundry tub.
33. Posi-temp pressure balancing valve in shower stall. Light in shower stall. Chrome framed clear glass shower door.
34. Posi-temp pressure balancing valve in tub/shower.
35. 3 piece rough-in in basement.
36. One exterior hose faucet and one hose faucet in garage.
37. Smoke detectors on all floors & all bedrooms (smoke detectors in bdrms include strobe light). Carbon monoxide detector in uppermost hall.
38. All interior walls painted Birchwhite throughout.
39. Stippled ceilings with 4” (+/-) smooth border throughout except kitchens, washrooms and laundry.
40. 13” x 13”(modular size) ceramic tile flooring in kitchen, foyer, powder room, main and ensuite bathrooms, mudroom and laundry room as per plan.
41. Ceramic 8” x 10” (modular size) to shower walls & ceiling with 2x2 mosaic ceramic on floor. Ceramic 8” x 10” (modular size) to bathtub enclosure
full height, excluding ceiling.
42. 35 oz. broadloom with 11mm under-pad in living room, dining room, family/great room, den, loft, hallways, bedrooms and stair landings.
43. Custom designed quality kitchen cabinets with extended kitchen uppers (series 5000 or equivalent) with laminate countertop and bathroom vanities (series 5000 or equivalent) with laminate countertops.
44. Space provided for dishwasher, including plumbing rough-in at kitchen sink and electrical rough-in under subfloor at dishwasher space for future
hook-ups (does not include installation).
45. Quality 1 3/4” pickets with oak railing or level 1 black metal pickets, excluding basement.
46. Nine (9) foot high ceilings on main level, eight (8) foot ceilings on upper level.
47. Oak stairs from main level to upper level.
48. 4 1/8” (+/-) colonial baseboard trim with classique doors and 2 3/4” (+/-) colonial series casing.
49. Brushed nickel finish interior levers. Exterior hardware to be brushed nickel.
50. Beveled mirrors in all washrooms.
51. Linear gas fireplace in family/great room.
52. Ducts sized for future air conditioning.
53. Rough-in alarm to 1st floor only.
54. Rough in for central vacuum, drops to basement only. Rough-in phone prewiring to master bdrm and family/great room. Cable rough-in RG-6 to master bdrm and family/great room. Network rough-in CAT-5E in family/great room, all bedrooms, den and loft. Exact location of rough-ins at Vendor’s discretion.
55. Home to be left in broom swept condition.
56. One, two and seven year warranty under TARION administered and supported by the Vendor’s “Excellent Service” rating for after sales service.
57. Vendor will not be responsible for damages not reported on the pre-delivery inspection.
All dimensions referenced to above items are all approximate and are at Vendor’s discretion
Regal Crest Homes
For over 50 years, Regal Crest has been building homes in communities across the GTA. With a dedication to quality and service, attention to detail and superior features and finishes, rest assure that the home you purchase will last for years to come. With number of current and upcoming communities, there is sure to be a Regal Crest home ready for your family to call home. Brampton, Holland Landing, Aurora / Newmarket, Richmond Hill and Vaughan, Regal Crest has a community for you to live your happily ever after.