1. Superior architecturally designed elevations with stucco, stone, clay brick, stone accents and other accent details in other materials, as per model type (actual detailing may vary from Artists' concept and subject to grade conditions). Lintels to receive lintel wrap.
2. Exterior colour packages are predetermined and preselected by Lot and cannot be altered.
3. Maintenance free vinyl casement or thermo-fixed glass windows throughout with exterior transom, elliptical and half round windows and grilles, as per model type.
4. High quality vinyl basement windows.
5. Metal insulated front entry door(s) with weather stripping, as per model type.
6. Maintenance free aluminum soffit, fascia, eavestrough and downspouts.
7. Aluminum exterior railing, as per model type and if required due to grade condition.
8. Sliding patio door(s) with screen or French door(s), as per model type.
9. Sectional roll-up garage door(s) with decorative windows, as per model type.
10. Two (2) exterior hose bibs (one in garage and one at rear).
11. Self-sealing quality 25-year roof shingles from Vendor's predetermined colour packages.
12. Professionally graded and sodded lot.
13. Precast slab walkway from driveway to front porch, and precast slabs at rear patio with steps as required.
14. Asphalt paved driveway (as per municipal requirements). Vendor not responsible for future settlement.
15. Black Exterior coach lamps on front and rear elevations, including light at side and rear door(s), as per model type.
16. Where grading requires a deck, the Vendor will provide a 5' x 7' (approximate size) wood deck with stairs. Premiums may apply.
17. For walkout basement condition the Vendor will provide:
• Basement sliding patio door or French door(s), as per model type.
• Upgraded rear basement vinyl casement windows.
• A 5' x 7' (approximate size) wood balcony off main floor rear door and an additional exterior light and electrical outlet, as per model type. Premiums may apply.
18. Door from garage to house subject to grade (2 risers maximum).
19. Side entry door(s) to house, as per model type, subject to grade (2 risers maximum).
20. Gas line at rear of home for barbecue connection.
1. 9-foot ceilings on main floor and second floor, as per model type.
2. Optional 10-foot ceilings on main floor with 9-foot ceilings on second floor, as per model type. Premiums will apply.
3. Most main floor archways to be trimmed and raised to complement 9-foot ceilings, as per plan and model type.
4. Trimmed half walls and ledges, as per model type.
5. Aristocrat paint grade trim +/-2 3/4 " casing and +/- 5 V4" baseboards with colonial doors and/or sliders, as per model type.
6. Natural stairs with oak treads and oak veneer risers and stringers from first to second floor and loft, as per model type, with natural +/- 1 'A" oak pickets and +/- 2 /4" handrail, as per model type.
7. Stairs for optional finished basement plans will be carpet grade treads and risers with painted white stringers, as per model type.
8. Railings for optional finished basement plans will be painted white pickets and handrail, as per model type.
9. All interior doors to have brushed nickel lever hardware.
10. Natural gas fireplace with white lacquer cabinet or standard marble insert with white lacquer mantel, as per model type. Note: Two-sided fireplaces will have white lacquer mantels.
11. All ducts to be cleaned prior to closing.
1. All interior walls to be finished with one (1) choice of paint from Vendor's samples.
2. Wood trim and interior doors painted white from Vendor's standard samples.
3. Smooth ceilings on main floor. Stippled ceilings with smooth borders on second floor and loft area and in optional finished basements, as per model type. (Second floor bathrooms and laundry rooms to have smooth ceiling, as per model type).
1. Choice of 12" x 12" or 13" x 13" ceramic flooring in front foyer, main hall, kitchen and breakfast/dinette areas, all bathrooms, including optional finished basement bathroom, powder room, main or second floor laundry room, garage door landing and basement stair mid-landing from Vendor's standard samples, as per model type.
2. Natural prefinished 3 1/4" x 3/4" oak strip hardwood on main floor, and second floor hall, save and except tiled areas, as per model type.
3. 40 oz. broadloom in one (1) colour on second floor and loft save and except hardwood and tiled areas, from Vendor's standard samples, as per model type.
4. 40 oz. broadloom in optional finished basement plans, in hallways and recreation rooms, as per model type.
5. Quality foam underpad for all carpeted areas.
1. Quality custom crafted cabinetry selected from Vendor's standard samples with provision for dishwasher.
2. Breakfast bar and island, as per model type.
3. Extra height kitchen cabinets with decorative crown molding to complement 9-foot ceilings (no bulkheads where possible).
4. Extra height kitchen cabinets with additional stacked upper with decorative crown molding to complement 10-foot ceilings (no bulkheads where possible).
5. Double stainless steel kitchen ledgeback sink with pull-down faucet. Rough-in dishwasher includes plumbing and electrical only, with space for dishwasher, cabinet not included.
6. Decorative door panels on island return, as per model type.
7. Choice of granite countertop from Vendor's standard samples.
8. Stainless steel exhaust hood fan over stove with six (6) inch duct to exterior.
1. Rough-in 3-piece bathroom in basement. Bathroom to be finished if selecting the optional finished basement.
2. All bathroom fixtures to be white.
3. Master ensuite to feature a frameless glass shower with shower door in clear glass and chrome trim.
4. Shower to include ceramic tiles on walls and ceiling with recessed shower light, as per model type.
5. Frameless glass shower door in clear glass and chrome trim on freestanding showers depicting a shower door, as per model type.
6. Custom quality vanities selected from Vendor's standard samples (except where pedestal sinks are indicated).
7. Choice of granite countertop from Vendor's standard samples in all bathrooms, including optional finished basement (except where pedestal sinks are indicated).
8. Wall mirrors in all bathrooms.
9. White ceramic accessories (toilet paper holder and towel bar) in all bathrooms.
10. Decorator ceramic wall tiles in tub and shower enclosure, including ceiling.
11. Where tub and shower stalls are separate, tub enclosure is tiled to approximately 16" above Excludes freestanding tubs.
12. Acrylic tub(s) and/or freestanding acrylic tub(s), as per model type.
13. Single lever faucet in tubs and showers, as per model type, excluding acrylic tub.
14. Single lever faucet on all bathroom and powder room sinks with mechanical pop-up drain.
15. Exhaust fans in all bathrooms.
16. Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
17. Strip lighting above vanities and pedestal.
18. Pressure balancing fixtures in all showers.
1. Laundry area with tub and connections for water and drain for washing machine, as per model type. Main floor laundry rooms do not have floor drains.
1. Concrete basement walls with foundation wrap to enhance overall water resistance.
2. Engineered Floor System - sub-floor is glued, screwed and sanded prior to finishing.
3. Windows and exterior doors sealed with high quality caulking.
4. Quality 2" x 6" exterior wall wood frame construction, as per model type.
5. Garage to be completely drywalled.
Energy Saving Features
1. Forced air High-Efficiency gas furnace with electronic ignition and heat recovery ventilation unit.
2. The Purchaser acknowledges that the water heating equipment is on a rental program.
3. Spray foam insulation in garage ceiling where home design accommodates a room over garage, as per model type.
4. Energy saving light fixtures throughout.
5. Water saving toilets and fixtures.
1. 150 AMP electrical service.
2. Weatherproof GFI exterior electrical outlet located at the rear and front porch.
3. White Decora switches and receptacles throughout.
4. Quality ceiling light fixtures with LED light bulbs, provided in foyer, main hall, loft, great room, kitchen, family, study, and all bedrooms and in optional finished basements, as per model type.
5. Smoke detectors provided as per Ontario Building Code.
6. Carbon monoxide detector as per Ontario Building Code.
7. All bathroom electrical duplex receptacles protected by ground fault interrupter.
8. Rough-in electrical outlet(s) for future installation of garage door opener(s)
9. Door chimes provided
10. Rough-in for Central Vacuum.
11. Rough-in Security System. Full security system provided if monitored by Vendor's supplier.
12. Provision for central air-conditioning where central air-conditioning is not included as per municipal requirements.
Smart Future Ready Home
Our Smart Future Ready Home wiring package includes one (1) fully integrated state-of-the-art home wiring system which provides high-tech infrastructure for today's technological needs, with the ability to expand to support additional features and adapt to future advancements.
In addition to the Smart Future Ready Home wiring, we include:
• Smart home lock for your door from the garage into the home.*
• Smart thermostat control.
• Three (3) smart lighting control switches. One (1) each for the front elevation exterior porch light, living room outlet and family room.
• Two (2) water leak sensors.
• Two (2) cable television rough ins,
• Two (2) telephone rough ins.
• Smart Home App with two (2) years of Smart home access.
A Grand Alarms Representative will contact you for your personal pre-wire consultation.
- if grade does not permit the door from the garage to the home, the Smart Home Lock will be installed on the front door.