Estimated Completion: 2020
• Approximately 9’0” high ceilings in principal rooms**
• Approximately 10’0” high ceilings in principal rooms on floors 2, 19 and 20 only**
• Attractive solid core entry doors with designer-selected metal lever hardware
• Expansive windows (as per plan) offering an abundance of natural light and panoramic views
• Sliding glass door to balconies or terraces, as per plan
• Individually controlled air conditioning and heating system
• Designer-selected, engineered hardwood flooring for suite foyer, hallway, kitchen, bedroom(s), den, dining/living areas
• Porcelain flooring in bathrooms(s), laundry areas, as per plan
• Smooth ceiling finishes throughout
• Designer-selected 6” baseboards and 3” door casings
• All drywall and trim primed and painted in an off-white
• Stacked washer/dryer with exterior venting, as per plan
• Designer-selected kitchen cabinetry and hardware
• Designer-selected granite or engineered stone countertops
• Mirror kitchen backsplash
• Cabinetry with extended height upper cabinets
• Ceiling mounted contemporary track lighting fixture, where applicable
• Undermount, double-basin, stainless steel sink with single lever pull-out faucet***
• Quality appliance package includes a fully integrated 30” refrigerator with cabinetry panel, 30” electric cook-top and 30” oven, overhead hood fan, a microwave and a fully integrated dishwasher with cabinetry panel
• Designer-selected porcelain floor tiles
• Designer-selected porcelain shower wall tiles
• Designer-selected marble or engineered stone countertop with undermount sink(s)
• Designer-selected vanity cabinetry
• Frameless glass shower enclosure in master ensuite as per plan
• Low flow, dual flush white toilet
• Pressure balanced valve for tub and shower
• Full-height and width vanity mirror
• Exterior vented exhaust fan
• Privacy lock on bathrooms doors
Lighting, Electrical and Suite Systems
• Year-round fan coil heating and cooling system
• Individually controlled Programmable thermostats in each suite to allow residents to choose the temperature setting and schedule their own heating and cooling
• Light fixtures provided in foyer, kitchen and bathrooms
• Capped ceiling outlet in bedrooms, dining area, kitchen and den if applicable
• Duplex electrical outlet(s) at counter level in kitchen and bathroom(s)
• All balcony areas to have one electrical outlet, as per plan
• Individual metering of in-suite electricity and water
• Electric service panel with circuit breaker
• Cable television outlets located in living room, master bedroom, secondary bedroom and den, if applicable
• Telephone outlets in living room, master bedroom, secondary bedroom and den, if applicable
Safety and Security
• Controlled electronic access system provided at main building entry points, parking garage, amenity areas and other common areas
• Concierge monitored two-way communication in selected key common areas
• Fire detection, protection and sprinkler systems as per Ontario Building Code
• In-suite sprinkler system, smoke and heat detector, and hard-wired fire alarm speaker as per Ontario Building Code
• Brightly painted and illuminated underground garage, with sprinklers containing several strategically located cameras monitored by the concierge and connected to a central recording device.
• Emergency call stations strategically located on each parking level to enable two-way communication with the concierge
• Stand by generator to provide emergency lighting in common areas.
• All suites are protected under the Tarion Warranty Corporation
State Building Group
State Building Group has a history of outstanding real estate developments throughout the Greater Toronto Area. With a history spanning over fifty years, its success and growth can be attributed to anticipating trends, identifying premium locations, incorporating excellent designs and having the foresight and ability to pursue major real estate opportunities.
As a widely diversified real estate company based in Toronto, State Building Group has developed a full range of outstanding luxury condominiums and a number of prestigious single family master planned communities. The company also builds and manages a portfolio of premium commercial and industrial buildings, shopping centres and high-rise residential properties. Recent achievements include the Heritage Toronto Award of Excellence for the restoration of the historic John Street Roundhouse.
We are a leading real estate development company based in Toronto and New York City.
Madison Group has evolved from a successful family business into a multi-faceted company that owns, develops, and manages landmark residential and commercial properties. Madison’s extensive portfolio includes mixed-use high-rise projects, low-rise master planned communities, office, retail, prestige industrial, rental, and retirement properties throughout Toronto and New York.
Madison is dedicated to creating vibrant, integrated communities rooted in highly desirable locations that elevate the lifestyle of their residents. Developments are brought to life with innovative architecture, thoughtful design, and strategic partnerships, resulting in dynamic destinations.
Madison continues to set the standard for value, design, and customer service across the Greater Toronto Area.
Madison’s expertise and passion are built on a foundation of more than 55 years and three generations of hard work and commitment to exceptional environments.