Estimated Completion: 2017
• One assigned locker unit
• Convenient underground visitor parking
• Enterphone system for garage and lobby with direct suite connection
• Remote control entry to underground parking.
• The ceiling height of the unit is approximately 9', measured from the upper surface of the concrete floor slab to the undersurface of the concrete ceiling slab. Where ceiling bulkheads are installed, the ceiling height will be less than 9'. Where dropped ceilings are required, (in areas such as foyer, closets, kitchen, dining rooms, bathrooms, laundry rooms and hallways), the ceiling height will also be less than 9'. Suites on the 1st floor, 2nd 7th and 8th floors feature 10' ceilings, subject to preceding conditions.
• Smooth ceilings throughout
• White cultured marble window sills*
• Interior walls are primed and then painted with two coats of off-white, quality latex paint (kitchen, bathrooms, and all woodwork and trim painted with durable white semi-gloss paint). Choice of two wall paint colours, trim to be white.
• 7' interior doors with steeple tipped hinges and satin nickel lever hardware. Suites with 10' ceilings feature 8' interior doors
• 5-1/4" painted finish baseboards with 3" painted finish door casing, (suites with 10' ceilings feature 7-1/4" painted finish baseboards). Bathroom(s) and laundry, storage to have tile base
• Architecturally designed thermally broken aluminum windows with Low-E coated, argon gas filled double pane, sealed glazing units
• Paving stones on ground floor patios and on terraces on the 7th and 8th floors ""
• Premium engineered hardwood floor in living room, dining room, great room, den, bedrooms and hallways
• Exclusive porcelain tiles in kitchen/breakfast, bathrooms, foyer and laundry ""
• Deluxe cabinetry with extended upper cabinets, to compliment built in appliances
• Granite countertop with single thickness square edge including integral wood chopping block "
• Kitchen faucet with undermount sink with single lever pullout faucet with vegetable spray
• Pantries available per plan
• Wine fridge in all suites
• Luxury appliance package. See sales representative for specifications (vary per plan) ""
• Heavy-duty wiring and receptacle for dryer
• ENERGY STAR high efficiency washer and dryer (complete with stainless steel flexible hose water connections). See sales representative for appliance specs, per plan
• Quality exhaust fan vented to the exterior
• Deluxe vanity cabinetry in all bathrooms/powder room with marble countertop complete with undermount china basin(s) *
• Designer framed vanity mirror with decor wall light(s) **
• White bathroom fixtures
• Deep soaker bathtub or oval corner tub featuring premium porcelain wall tile (where there is a shower in the bathroom soaker tub to have 16" high wall tile surround)
• Frameless glass shower in Master Ensuite with premium porcelain floor tile, premium porcelain wall tile surround (shower features ceiling light)
• Chrome bath and low flow shower faucet and two lever chrome vanity faucet
• One piece dual flush toilet
• Chrome towel bar and roll holder
• Temperature controlled pressure balanced shower controls
• Quality exhaust fan vented to the exterior
SAFETY AND SECURITY
• 24 hour concierge, 12 hours manned and 12 hours virtually manned
• Personally encoded suite intrusion alarm system with key pad and door contact
• Electronic communication system located in the lobby vestibule permits guests to communicate with the suite from the building entrance. Guest in the lobby vestibule can be viewed on the residents television
• Surveillance cameras in selected locations in the building,
grounds and garage are monitored by the concierge.
• Heat detector(s) connected to the building fire annunciation panel.
• Hard wired smoke alarm(s)
• CO2 detector
• Individually controlled energy efficient heating and cooling on demand
• Heat recovery ventilator (HRV) in each suite
• Direct venting to the outside of kitchen hood, bathrooms and dryer exhaust.
ELECTRICAL SERVICE AND FIXTURES
• Individual service panel with circuit breakers with individual metering
• Decora series receptacles and switches throughout
• Satin nickel ceiling light fixtures in foyer, hallway(s), walk-in closet(s), kitchen breakfast area and den
• Capped ceiling light outlet in foyer, living or dining room
• Rough in on 4-Cat-5, 3, telephone, 4 cable
Vendor reserves the right to make reasonable changes in the opinion of Vendor in the plans and specifications if required to substitute other material or finishes or that provided for herein with material or finishes of equal or better quality than that
Where bulkheads are installed and where dropped ceilings are required, the ceiling height will be less than stated, as per Vendors plans.
Unit owners are covered by TARION Warranty Program, Vendor is proud to be registered with TARION Warranty Program.
* From Builders standard samples "" As per plan
Since 1997, Kylemore has been creating master-planned communities and building new homes that prioritize the wellbeing of the families who will live in them. Our goal has been to offer residents closely-knit communities through providing a social framework as well as better living in a luxury environment. Today, we continue this tradition by making Wellness the essence of our future communities. By focusing on Wellness, we are able to expand upon this legacy by paying attention to many other aspects of lifestyle that can be enhanced by what we build, how we build, and where we build. Wellness is the new Luxury.