Estimated Completion: 2020
To make some noise in your circles. To start living a lifestyle with a certain je ne sais quoi. You know what you want. The modern home, space to entertain, places to shop, eat and workout. Meet 9560. A collection of contemporary urban towns on Islington, bordering Vaughan, Kleinburg and beautiful Boyd Conservation Park. 9560 will be private, yet social. Not a paradox, but rather a perfect balance. Designed to fit seamlessly into an established neighbourhood, it will feature private patios and an amazing central courtyard for welcoming neighbours and friends, reading, Instagramming or simply being fabulous.
• Maintenance Free Composite Decking on all rooftop patios, color to be predetermined and architecturally selected by builder.
• One exterior hose bib on rooftop terraces and patios.
• One exterior GFI electrical outlet with weatherproof covering on patios and rooftop terra.
• One gas BBQ connection on rooftops (Blocks 1-4) and patios (Block 4 only).
• Underground Parking Space. 1 Per Unit Blocks 1-3. 2 Per Unit Block 4.
• 9’ Smooth Finish Ceilings on all levels.
• 5” Flat Modern Baseboards.
• 5” Plank style wood flooring in choice of colour on main floor.
• Choice of quality 13” x 13” floor tile in bathrooms and laundry, per plan.
• Oak finish stair and handrails to interior of units in choice of colour.
• Flat Lever style interior door hardware in brushed nickel.
• Modern 2 Panel swing door or mirrored sliders as per plan.
• Professionally designed kitchen layouts with contemporary cabinet finishes (Annex Hi-Gloss in White only or choice from Vendor standard selections in Level 1).
• Stainless steel over-the-range hood fan integrated into upper cabinet.
• Choice of luxurious Granite OR Quartz countertop (including island where applicable) with polished flat edge, from Vendors standard samples.
• Undermount sink with convenient pull-out faucet.
• Custom Vanity in choice of color from Vendor’s standard selections.
• Upgraded Elongated Toilets, from Vendors standard line.
• Master Ensuite with Framed Glass Shower, as per plan.
• Choice of quality 6”x 8” ceramic wall tile for main bath and ensuite tub/shower walls where shown, from Vendors standard line.
• Deep acrylic bathtub in main bath.
LIGHTING, ELECTRICAL and MECHANICAL FEATURES
• 125 AMP electrical service on individual breaker panels with copper wiring throughout.
• Hydro, water and gas sub-metering for individual control.
• White Decora style plugs and switches throughout.
• Energy efficient gas fired, high velocity combination heating, cooling and water heating system. Each unit to be individually heated and cooled for maximum comfort.
• Heat recovery ventilator (HRV) as required.
• Central air conditioning.
• Laundry room features recessed plumbing box and electrical supply.