Estimated Completion: 2018
For those who dream with a passion for the extraordinary, Tridel Dorsay’s new master planned condominium community on Sheppard Avenue just east of Hwy 404, will not disappoint. Introducing ALTO at Atria: a gleaming modern 43 storey glass tower nestled in a park setting, accessed along a tree-lined street leading to a private courtyard entry. As a Tridel Build Green. Built For Life/ community, ALTO at Atria will offer high performing interior spaces using less energy while offering superior comfort, coupled with spectacular amenities designed to elevate the senses.
Pricing Starting From
1 Bed + Den:
2 Bed + Den:
Discovering The Details
Each suite delivers design forward features and finishes in Tridel’s signature style:
• Plank Laminate floating floor in kitchen, living room, dining room, den†, hallways†, foyer and bedroom(s)
• Kitchen cabinetry with deep upper cabinet above fridge
• Granite kitchen countertop with polished square edge and drop-in stainless steel sink
• Space saving, ENERGY STAR® high efficiency dishwasher in stainless steel finish
• Counter-depth, ENERGY STAR® high efficiency bottom mount refrigerator in stainless steel finish
• Exhaust hood fan in stainless steel finish
• 24 inch built-in Oven with stainless steel finish
• 24 inch built-in cooktop with ceran top
• 5’ soaker tub
• Stacked front loading dryer and ENERGY STAR® high efficiency front loading washer in white
• Central building water filtration system
† Denotes availability determined by suite design. ‡ Denotes finishes selected from the vendor’s samples. All Features and Finishes are subject to change without notice. E.&O.E. April 2022
We are Canada's leading developer and builder of condominium residences with more than eight decades of diverse experience. To date, the Tridel Group of Companies is responsible for producing over 85,000 homes. Our company focus is on customer service, innovation, environmentally sustainable design, performance in construction, and corporate stewardship.
We are honoured to be named the 2019 Ontario Homebuilder of the Year, as awarded by the Ontario Homebuilders Association.
Our reputation is founded on our commitment to building the highest quality condominiums possible. We have won industry awards for design, marketing, sales, construction excellence, and customer service. With over 20 new communities currently under development in the Greater Toronto Area, we are looking forward to continuing our tradition of excellence.