INTERIOR SUITE FEATURES
• Miele Appliances
• Kitchen Storage Organizer
• Blum Kitchen Hardware
• Miele Washer/Dryer
• Kohler/Grohe Bathroom Plumbing Fixtures
• Closet Organizer System
Exterior Suite Features
• Radiant Ceiling Heaters
• Composite Wood Decking
Central’s Premium Finished
• Immerse yourself in serenity and contentment. Elegant Calacatta porcelain tub/shower surround are accented by polished chrome Grohe fixtures, wood-grain laminate cabinetry, soft-close hardware and a custom-built medicine cabinet. Pure pleasure Central.
• Dress for success with the ultimate in ease and efficiency. Central builds in thoughtful design considerations, like wood-grain laminate wardrobe enclosures, built-in closet organizers and smart storage features. All ideally suited to your career mobility and extra-curricular activities.
• Cast your dreams skywide when you step onto your balcony for a personal panorama of the city’s electrifying energy. Radiant roof heaters and composite wood decking provide year-round enjoyment of days drenched in golden light and sunset hues.
• Experience the joy of cooking with world-renowned Miele appliances, Calacatta porcelain backsplash and polished chrome Grohe faucet. Custom wood-grain laminate cabinetry features soft-close hardware, drawer organizers and recessed lighting. Gourmet Central is refined taste in both form and function
High Tech Central Features
Refrigerated Parcel Storage
• More and more shoppers are ordering groceries online for home delivery. In Canada this market is projected to be $3.6 billion by 2019. To accommodate this fresh thinking, Central has built in refrigerated lockers to keep your meat and veggies at just the right temperature until you arrive for some home cooking
• Every suite in Central features smart thermostat technology so you can program your home temperature with ease and precision from anywhere. Optimize energy efficiency. Monitor your usage. Save money on heating and cooling bills all year round. Live life at your comfort level day in and time out.
100% EV Parking
• Not long ago electric vehicles were considered futuristic. Now most Canadians agree that EVs will outnumber fuelled cars. Central builds on this momentum as the first condo in Toronto to offer EV charging outlets in every parking stall to future-proof sustainable living and drive your property value.
NFC Building Entry
• As people increasingly adopt near-field communications (NFC) mobile technology to perform contactless transactions, Central is on top of this trend with NFC entryways. Convenient yet secure, your phone becomes a keyless system to enter your building’s front door. You are control Central
State-of-the-art Conference Rooms
• More than 1.7 million Canadian employees work from home at least once a week. Add to this the self-employed. Telecommuters report more productivity when punching time cards electronically. With innovative conference rooms and the most advanced office equipment, working from home Central is a cushy job.
100% WiFi Connectivity
• Mobile phone internet usage in Canada ranks among the highest in the world: 22.8 million users in 2016 projected to grow to about 28.6 million by 2021. Canadians also average over five hours on the internet daily, which is a hi-speed breeze with Central’s extra wide WiFi coverage*, even in elevators and parkades. This is connectivity Central.