Exterior Details of Quality Construction
1. Architecturally selected clay brick and complimenting modern smooth face stone as per model type. Detailing may vary from Artist’s concept and are subject to grade conditions.
2. Engineered flooring system on the ground and second floor (excluding landings), to reduce squeaking and warping causing humps.
3. Poured concrete basement floors and foundation walls with damp proofing, weeping tiles and drainage membrane to walls.
4. Fully drywalled garage walls (skim coat and primed) excluding concrete or block walls.
5. Steel insulated garage to house access door installed with dead bolt and safety closer, if grading permits.
6. For economical heating, the home will be insulated in accordance with the current Ontario Building Code,
specifications including expanding foam insulation to all garage ceilings and around all windows and doors.
7. All homes feature 9’ ceilings on ground and second floors for Single-Detached Homes, (excluding bulkheads and low areas due to structural or mechanical details). Many designs have double height features, vaulted and cathedral ceilings as per plan.
8. Covered porches & porticos enhancing select elevations.
9. Maintenance free pre-finished aluminum soffits, fascia, eaves trough, downpipes and siding – all architecturally designed and approved.
10. Colour coordinated self-sealing asphalt shingles. Accenting metal roof details as per plan.
11. Aluminum exterior railings for both porch (where required by building code) and decorative applications.
12. Vinyl thermo pane casement windows throughout featuring mullions on front elevations as per plan. All door systems include weather stripping.
13. Vinyl horizontal basement windows (30”x16”) with window wells as required.
14. Tasteful municipal address plaques provided.
15. Fully sodded lot, with precast concrete slab walkway from driveway to front porch.
16. All lookout or deck lot grade conditions will receive a standard deck with steps to grade. Walkout lot grade conditions will receive a Juliet guard on main floor access doors to rear yard. Standard grade lots will receive precast (steps) on ground floor access doors to rear yard.
17. The basecoat paving is included at no extra cost, however the topcoat paving (installed one year after the base) shall be charged on closing in the amount of $1,800.00 for a double driveway.