Completed: 2018 - Sold Out
Eaton on the Park Townhomes was developed in 2020. This Toronto townhouse sits near Finch Ave and Warden Ave, in Scarborough's L'Amoreaux neighbourhood. Eaton on the Park Townhomes is a 2 storey home, located at 1 Eaton Park Lane. This Toronto townhouse has 168 units.
Energy Efficient Windows & Doors
• Decorative window and door treatments. Premium glazing may include transoms and palladium windows as per applicable plan.
• Thermal insulated steel embossed exterior front door with weather stripping and security deadbolt lock.
• Double glazed vinyl clad sliding (patio) and garden doors where applicable as per plan.
• Double-glazed Low "E" glass/Argon filled maintenance free vinyl casement windows throughout complete with white screens and hardware (except basement windows). Decorative grills as per plan.
• Weather-stripping and screens on all operable windows, including basement.
• Entry features include pendant lighting on exterior porches, brushed nickel front entry grip set and exterior decorative unit number.
Your Comfort & the Environment Considered
• Decorative window and door treatments. Premium glazing may include transoms and palladium windows as per applicable plan. All exterior walls and attic spaces are to be insulated in accordance with the specifications of the Ontario Building Code.
• Gas fired, forced air and/or high velocity heating & air conditioning system complete with electronic ignition and individual thermostat control.
• Gas operated boiler and hot water tank (rental).
• All exterior windows and doors are installed with vapor barrier and sealed with quality caulking material to ensure energy conservation and draft prevention.
• Low flush two-piece water closets, aerators on taps and showerheads.
State of the Art Mechanicals
• 100 AMP electrical service with heavy-duty copper wiring and fuseless circuit breaker panel.
• One exterior waterproof electrical outlet at rear patio or balcony area connected to a safety ground fault circuit (GFI).
• Interior light fixtures selected by Vendor and installed throughout except in living room, great room, main floor family room or dining room.
• Switch controlled receptacles in living room, great room, main floor family room and capped outlet in dining room ceiling.
• Heavy-duty receptacle and wiring for stove and clothes dryer and dedicated electrical outlet for refrigerator.
• Electric smoke and carbon monoxide detectors installed in conformity with Ontario Building Code.
• Door chimes with transformer provided at front entrance.
• Ground fault interrupt switches in all bathrooms, where required.
• Split electrical outlets at kitchen counter level for small appliances.
• Rough-in package: 1 exterior gas line, 2 cable T.V. and 2 telephone outlets in each townhome.
• Pressure balancing valves on all showers to maintain water temperature.
• Two speed hood fan in kitchen (vented to exterior where possible).
• All wiring to conform to Ontario Hydro standards, including draft resistant electrical boxes.
• White light switches, outlets and plates throughout.
• Copper or PEX water pipes and ABS drains throughout.
• One exterior hose bib in rear patio areas (at grade) as per plan.
• Rough-in plumbing/electrical for future dishwasher in kitchen.
• All washrooms to be mechanically vented to exterior where possible and in accordance with the OBC.
Smart Kitchen & Bathroom Designs
• Custom quality kitchen cabinets featuring a variety of doors and finishes. Purchaser to select from Vendor's standard samples.
• Full size working kitchens. Some plans include breakfast bars and islands.
• Post formed laminated counter top with rolled back and wide profile front edge. A large selection of granite or Corian" counters are available as an optional extra. Purchaser to select from Vendor's samples.
• Stainless steel sink in kitchen with single lever faucet.
• A space in each kitchen is allocated for a dishwasher cabinet. Filler will be supplied as an extra on request.
• Single lever chrome faucets throughout.
• Washroom vanities in a wide variety of door styles and finishes. Purchaser to select from Vendor's standard samples.
• White pedestal sinks installed in powder rooms.
• Ceramic wall tiles to be installed in all tub/shower (combined) enclosures and shower stalls up to full ceiling height. Tub only conditions to approximately 24" height. Selections to be made from Vendor's standard samples.
• Separate shower enclosures (as per plan) will be fitted with marble thresholds and ceramic wall tiles to full ceiling height.
• White plumbing fixtures throughout.
• Laundry rooms/closets to be accommodated with heavy duty washing machine connections and dryer vent to exterior.
• All washrooms to be fitted with polished edge mirrors. Ceramic bathroom accessories (towel bar, toilet tissue dispenser and soap dish, where applicable). Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
• Mildew resistant Wonderboard installed 60" high in all bathroom tub surrounds and in all showers.
• Purchaser's choice of quality 35-ounce carpet to be installed over foam underpad in all areas other than where tiles are designated.
• Imported ceramic tiles (10" x 10", 12" x 12", 13" x 13") in all kitchens, bathrooms and laundry rooms and laundry closets.
• The Vendor reserves the right to restrict the number of colour selections to be made from the standard carpet samples.
Attention to Detail: Interior Finishes
• Gracious, open concept interiors with innovative design features which may include great rooms, flex spaces and volume ceilings and bedroom and den options as per applicable layouts.
• Interior design features may include niches (optional), knee walls, decorative columns and trimmed arches as per applicable plans.
• Profiled millwork for doors, windows and baseboards. Includes Series "800 or Classique" styled doors, 2 3/4" paint grade casing trimmed around windows, doors and arches and 4" paint grade baseboards and ball hardware. Hinges to be painted.
• All stairs and exposed areas will have classic solid oak handrails and pickets. Railings will be sealed and will have a coat of varnish applied.
• All stairs to be carpeted, except interior stairs from main entry, which are to receive a durable tread finish.
• Spray textured stippled ceilings in all rooms except bathrooms and powder rooms, which are to receive smooth finish.
• All interior walls are to be decorated in a quality off-white flat latex paint. Doors and trim are to receive semi-gloss paint. Custom colours will be available at an extra cost.
Site Features & Landscaping
• Romantic streetscapes with classic street lamps and decorative luminaires. Decorative walkway bollard lighting in areas removed from the private road.
• Architecturally controlled exterior finishes and color schemes to ensure harmonious streetscape and professionally landscaped grounds.
• Paved internal roadway with curbs on both sides, featuring surface visitor parking.
• One level, secured underground parking garage with centralized elevator service.
• Rear yard patios to be finished with concrete slabs and privacy fencing between neighbors (sides only) as per plan. Balconies and rooftop terraces have privacy screening between adjoining homes.
Genesis Homes is a family owned and operated business that has grown into a fully integrated real estate development, construction and management company with operations throughout Southern Ontario. Since 1986, Genesis has developed and constructed nearly 3,000 freehold and condominium homes.