Estimated Completion: 2022 - Sold Out
ABOVE AND BEYOND
• Conceived by award-winning architect Stephen Teeple, Nobu Residences Toronto will embody the Nobu spirit in both design and attitude.
• Designated as a heritage site, the base of Nobu Residences Toronto will retain the classic brick façade of the original Pilkington Glass Factory and Art Deco elements from the early 1900s. Rising above it will be two striking towers: distinctive, modern, unforgettable.
• Both towers will be home to exclusive residences anchored by Toronto’s flagship Nobu Restaurant, with a signature Nobu Hotel at the top of the West Tower.
Nobu Residences Highlights
• Has a walkscore of 99/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
• Has a transit score of 100/100: world class public transportation
• Located in Toronto’s Entertainment District
• Located in the Waterfront • Communities-The Island neighbourhood in Downtown Toronto
• Access to the King St. W Streetcar
• 7 Minutes to St. Andrews subway station
• 8 Minutes to University of Toronto St. George Campus
• Close proximity to Gardiner Expy
• Steps from Skydome, Royal • Alexander Theatre, Roy Thompson Hall, Princess of Wales Theatre, Second City, Art Gallery of Ontario and TIFF Bell Lightbox
• Close to shops, restaurants and schools
• Nearby parks include David Pecaut Square, St. Patrick’s Square, Isabella Valancy Crawford, Clarence Square and Simcoe Park
We are a leading real estate development company based in Toronto and New York City.
Madison Group has evolved from a successful family business into a multi-faceted company that owns, develops, and manages landmark residential and commercial properties. Madison’s extensive portfolio includes mixed-use high-rise projects, low-rise master planned communities, office, retail, prestige industrial, rental, and retirement properties throughout Toronto and New York.
Madison is dedicated to creating vibrant, integrated communities rooted in highly desirable locations that elevate the lifestyle of their residents. Developments are brought to life with innovative architecture, thoughtful design, and strategic partnerships, resulting in dynamic destinations.
Madison continues to set the standard for value, design, and customer service across the Greater Toronto Area.
Madison’s expertise and passion are built on a foundation of more than 55 years and three generations of hard work and commitment to exceptional environments.