Estimated Completion: 2021
DISTINCTIVE EXTERIOR/CONSTRUCTION FEATURES
• Elegantly designed upgraded exteriors surpassing community architectural guidelines
• Genuine clay brick elevations with stone window sills, exquisite brick detailing, soldier coursing, brick archways, keystones and other masonry and stone detailing, siding and ornamental details (as per plan)
• Metal insulated sectional roll-up garage door(s) with decorative lite inserts where applicable, as per floor plans and drawings. Garage door(s) installed with heavy-duty springs and long life rust resistant hardware
• Eight foot (8’) metal insulated front entry door(s) with weather stripping on elevation A models
• Eight foot (8’) fiberglass front entry door(s) with multi point hardware on elevation B models
• Energy Star qualified windows and doors with low-E glass and argon filled space. Opening windows are screened with internal grills on all front elevations, where applicable, as per floor plans and drawings. Vinyl thermopane sliders in basement including screens
• Self-sealed asphalt shingles with a 25-year limited manufacture’s warranty
• Energy conserving insulation to all exterior walls and ceilings to meet Ontario Building Code requirements
• 3/8” plywood roof sheathing.
• Pre-finished low maintenance aluminum soffits, fascia, eavestrough and downspouts
• Walkways, precast slabs and steps at front and patio rear area where applicable. Number of steps at front and patio rear may vary from that shown according to grading conditions and municipal requirements, and cannot be guaranteed
• One exterior water tap plus one in garage area. Builder to determine locations
• Dead bolts on all exterior swing doors where applicable, as per plan
• Yard to be sodded
• Paved driveways
• 2” x 6” exterior wall construction for extra rigidity
• Decorative black cast aluminum coach lamps and satin nickel finish entry hardware to exterior front elevation only
• Municipal address plaque provided
• Metal insulated garage access door into home if grade permits (maximum 2 risers)
• Poured concrete basement walls and steel beam support as required by plan. Heavy duty damp proofing on all exterior foundation walls including drainage layer
• Rough-in drain for 3-piece bathroom in basement (rough-in area is a proposed location only and is subject to change due to drainage requirements)
• Cold storage room, as per plan
• All models are to have approximately ten foot (10’) ceilings on main floor and nine foot (9’) ceilings in basement and second floor, excluding any dropped areas due to possible low headroom, mechanical and structural requirements as per model type
• Purchaser’s selection of one paint colour throughout walls in finished areas, from Builder’s standard samples
• 2-Panel “Cambridge” series doors and trim work to be painted white. Main floor to have 8’ doors and 6’8” doors on second floor, with archway heights to match that of the door heights
• Interior doors to include Builder’s standard satin nickel finish levers
• Smooth finish ceilings (white) throughout main floor, bathroom(s) and laundry room and stippled ceilings (white) with smooth border throughout second floor
• Luxurious trim package including Colonial style 5-1/4” baseboards and 3” casings with backband, painted white
• Luxury oak staircase from main floor to second floor and main to lower landing (closed risers), in
natural finish, as per plan
• Builder’s standard solid oak railings, nosing and wrought iron pickets
• Builder’s standard direct vent gas fireplace and ornamental wood mantel painted white, as per plan
• All tongue and groove 5/8” sub-floors to be sanded and fastened with nails and screws on an engineered floor system
• Purchaser’s selection of 13” x 13” imported ceramic floor tiles in foyer, kitchen, breakfast area, laundry room, bathrooms and powder room (as per plan) from Builder’s standard samples
• 3” x 3/4” natural finish oak hardwood flooring throughout all non-tiled areas of main floor and upper hallway
• Purchaser’s selection of quality broadloom throughout balance of second floor from Builder’s 40oz. standard samples (one colour throughout)
• Single laundry tub set in white melamine cabinet base with laminate countertop, faucet and drain. Washing machine hookups, as per plan (cabinet base not included if laundry in basement)
• Dryer vent and heavy-duty electrical plug
GOURMET KITCHEN FEATURES
• Purchaser's selection of premium cabinets from Paris Kitchens' standard samples
• Professional style stainless-steel chimney style hood fan
• Meta- box drawer system with self close
• Heavy-duty wiring and plug for stove
• Rough-in plumbing and electrical for future dishwasher (space left open in kitchen cabinetry)
• Granite countertops, from Builder's standard samples, with single basin stainless steel undermount sink and pull-out faucet
• Extended height upper cabinets in kitchen
• Extended flush breakfast bars, as per plan
• Ceramic backsplash above kitchen and servery counters as per plan, from Builder's standard samples
LUXURY BATHROOM FEATURES
• All bathrooms with Builder's standard white plumbing fixtures
• Vanities and showers with Builder's standard chrome faucets. Showers with pressure balanced and temperature control valves
• Separate showers featuring white mosaic tile base
• Master ensuite bath to include freestanding five foot (5') acrylic tub, according to plan
• Deep acrylic tubs throughout, as per plan
Powder room includes square white pedestal sink, as per plan
• Purchaser's selection of premium vanity cabinets and laminate countertops in all bathrooms from Paris Kitchens' standard samples
• 41, 43 and 45 series models to include granite countertop in master ensuite from Builder's standard samples, with square undermount basin
• Exhaust fans in all bathrooms according to the current Ontario Building Code
• Privacy locks on all bathroom doors
• Plate mirrors above vanities in all bathrooms and make-up counters, as per plan
• Purchaser's choice of 8" x 10" imported bathroom wall tiles, from Builder's standard samples
• Potlight in master ensuite shower stall
• Frameless glass shower enclosure in master ensuite, as per plan
• Framed glass shower enclosure with surface mounted light in secondary ensuite, as per plan
• Forced air high-efficiency gas furnace
• Ductwork sized for future air conditioning
• Rough in for future central vacuum, to garage
• Hot water tank (gas) on a rental basis
• Digital programmable thermostat located in central location on main floor
• Spray foam insulation over garage ceilings, with habitable space above
• Complete duct cleaning
• LED lightbulbs throughout interior and exterior of home
• All homes with 200-amp breaker panel service
• White Decora switches and plugs throughout
• All wiring in accordance with the Ontario Hydro Standards
• Standard light fixtures throughout except living room. Model 38-03 and 41-03 will have a ceiling light fixture in the living/dining room with location determined by the Builder
• Smoke detectors on all floors and in all bedrooms, and combination smoke and carbon monoxide detectors at locations as per current
Ontario Building Code
• One exterior electrical plug at rear elevation and one near front door. Location to be determined by the Builder
• Electrical door chime
• Two roughed-in TV cable outlets, one in family room and one in master bedroom, location to be determined by Builder
• Two roughed-in telephone outlets, one in kitchen, and one in master bedroom, location to be determined by Builder
• Over-head garage door electrical ceiling plug for each separate door
• Rough in conduit for electrical car charging station
• Primont Homes is backed by the Tarion Warranty Corporation and has attained the Customer Service Excellence Rating
• Seven (7) years – major structural defects
• Two (2) years – plumbing, heating and electrical systems
• As per Tarion Warranty Corporation program requirements
All Purchaser's selections from Builder's standard samples. A wide variety of upgrades and options are available. Specifications, terms and conditions are subject to changed without notice. Builder has the right to substitute materials and finished of equal or better quality. E. & O.E. November 5, 2020. All sketches are artist’s renderings only and do not form part of this agreement. All exterior precast to be flat detailed; if otherwise indicated, for artist’s conception only.
All interior and exterior colours and materials are to be selected from Builder’s samples within 10 days of acceptance of offer, failing which, the Vendor may exercise all of the Purchaser’s rights to colour selection herein and such selections by the Vendor shall be binding as if the Purchaser would have made such selections. No changes whatsoever will be permitted in colours selected by the Purchaser, with the exception of a shortage or discontinuation of item(s) selected. Specifications can change without notice.
All plans and specifications are subject to modification from time to time, according to Tarion Warranty Program rules and regulations.
Number of steps at front and rear may vary from that shown according to grading conditions and municipal requirements, and cannot be guaranteed.
The Purchaser acknowledges that finishing materials contained in any model home may be upgraded for display purposes only and may not be of the same grade or type or may not necessarily be included in the dwelling unit purchased herein.
Variations in uniformity and colour from Vendor’s samples may occur in finished materials, kitchen and vanity cabinets, floor and wall finishes due to normal production processes or discontinued production schedule. The Purchaser acknowledges that the Vendor reserves the right to substitute materials of equal of better quality.
Hardwood flooring may react to normal fluctuating humidity levels producing gapping or cupping, both considered to be within acceptable industry standards.
Actual square footage is measured per Tarion requirements, and may vary slightly depending on elevation selected and construction variances.
Ceilings and walls may be modified to accommodate mechanical systems.
Features shown on the floor plans and drawings as optional are not standard and may be available as upgrades.
Asphalt driveways at Purchaser’s expense (on closing).
The Vendor will not allow the Purchaser to do any work and/or supply any material to finish dwelling before the closing date.
Purchaser is notified that garage entry doors (where applicable) may be lowered or eliminated to accommodate grading if required by the Municipality’s or Developer’s engineering control.
House types, streetscapes and final house sitings are subject to final approval by the applicable Municipality and Design Control Architect.
Primont Homes is a real estate developer that has built over 3,000 homes across the GTA in the past 30 years. For over 50 years, Primont has followed the simple philosophy of building every home as if it were their own and treating every customer as if they were a member of the family. For this reason, every Primont home benefits from years of experience. With this experience, they have become a trusted name in the industry. Their homes are built in prime locations and feature elegant design and top craftsmanship. They are a passionate company with years of success behind them. They take the time to understand the individual needs of every customer.