Estimated Completion: 2023
Welcome to a beautiful community inspired by nature and modern living. Give your family a healthy, active lifestyle enriched with great schools, parks and playgrounds, shopping and dining. Live in a master-planned community designed and built by four of the GTA’s most renowned builders. Welcome home to Oakridge Meadows.
Pricing Starting From
• All references to size, measurements, materials, construction styles, trade/brand/industry name or terms may be subject to change or variation within generally accepted industry standards and tolerances. Measurements may be converted from imperial to metric or vice versa and actual product size may vary slightly as a result.
• All references to features and finishes are as per applicable plan or elevation and each item may not be applicable to every home. Locations of features and finishes are as per applicable plan or at the vendor’s sole discretion.
• All features and finishes where purchasers are given the option to select the style and/or colour shall be from the predetermined standard selections.
• Any brand name features and/or finishes may be substituted by other brand name features and finishes provided they are of equal or better quality.
• Architecturally controlled streetscape with pleasing exterior colour schemes, styles, materials and elevations.
• Distinctive stone, clay brick, wood-like and/or stucco exterior combinations.
• Soldier coursing, exterior columns, arches, keystones and other detailing.
• Precast concrete window sills, headers and entrance arches as per plan.
• Upgraded architectural shingles (limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty).
• Flat roof areas to receive modified bitumen system.
• Maintenance-free aluminum soffits, fascia eavestrough and downspouts.
• Upgraded exterior coach lights on front facade.
• Fully sodded lot. (excluding under wood decks or side yards)
• Rear patio finished with precast concrete patio slabs.
• Fully paved driveway.
DOORS AND WINDOWS
• Vinyl casement windows throughout (excluding structural basement windows). All windows to be Low E, argon gas filled. Operable windows are screened.
• Insulated front entry door(s) including satin nickel finish front door gripset.
• Exterior garden and/or French and/or oversized vinyl sliding patio door(s) at rear as per plan.
• Metal insulated garage doors (as per elevation).
• SINGLES: 10’ ceilings on main floor, 9’ ceilings on second floor and 8’ ceilings on third floor lofts* excluding low headroom areas due to mechanical and/or dropped areas.
• TOWNS: 9’ ceilings on main floor, and 9’ ceilings on second floor, excluding low headroom areas due to mechanical and/or dropped areas.
• 7-1/4” baseboards on main/second floor and 5-1/2” baseboards on 3rd floor lofts with complimenting 3-1/4” casings throughout.
• Madison smooth interior doors with satin nickel finish interior hinges, locks and lever handles. 8’ tall on main floor and 7’ tall on finished basement alcoves, second floor and loft levels where applicable.
• Interior doors and trim to be painted white. Interior walls to be painted warm grey.
• Wire shelving installed in all closets.
• Stained oak staircases.
• Stained oak pickets, post(s) and handrails. Purchaser choice of Rail 2 black metal pickets with alternating collar or rail 3 1-3/4” oak pickets.
• Smooth finish ceilings throughout.
• Tray, coffered, and/or waffle ceiling detailing, as per plan.
• Flat wall or bump-out application: Majestic Quartz 36” direct vent gas fireplace with stone cast mantle.
• Two sided (see-thru) application: Majestic See-Through Pearl 36” direct vent gas fireplace, raised to approx. 24” from finished floor (within a partition) with stone cast trim surround.
• Raised to approx. 30” at ensuite location.
• Upgrade 1 level porcelain tile flooring in all tiled floor areas
(12” x 24” standard tiles available).
• 3/4” x 3-5/16” oak stained engineered hardwood flooring on main floor, second floor and third floor loft’s as per plan (excluding tiled areas).
• Porcelain wall tiles in all bathtub enclosures up to the ceiling. Separate shower stalls to include the ceiling.
• Slate grey pedestal sink and slate grey toilet in powder rooms.
• Hansgrohe faucet package with mechanical pop-ups in all bathrooms.
• Deep acrylic soaker tubs throughout (excluding master ensuite tub).
• Master ensuite freestanding tub with Hansgrohe deck-mount faucet.
• Vanity mirrors in all bathrooms. 24” x 42” mirror over each sink with vanity strip lighting above.
• Bathroom cabinetry including traditional and contemporary options with group 2 granite or quartz countertops.
• Undermount sink in all bathrooms (excluding powder room).
• Energy Star rated exhaust fans in all bathrooms. Master Ensuite bath fan to include built-in bluetooth speaker.
• Frameless glass shower enclosures with 4 inch shower pot light, as per plan.
• Upgraded one-piece elongated toilets throughout.
• Kitchen cabinetry with extended height uppers and light valance including traditional and contemporary options with group 2 granite or quartz countertops.
• Stainless steel undermount kitchen and servery sink (as per plan).
• Hansgrohe single kitchen faucet with integrated pull-out spray. Complimenting faucet at servery sink (as per plan).
• Laundry base cabinetry including traditional and contemporary options with Laminate countertop.
• Stainless steel drop in laundry sink with single hole faucet.
CONVENIENCE AND SECURITY
• Five cable and telephone rough-in’s (locations to be determined at the purchaser’s Grand Alarms appointment).
• All ducts are professionally cleaned prior to occupancy.
• Complete central vacuum system with canister installed in garage.
• Monitored security system available through builder’s supplier. Must be ordered by purchaser (see sales representative for details).
GAS, ELECTRICAL & PLUMBING DETAILS
• Three-piece rough-in installed in the basement (exact location to be at builders discretion).
• 200 amp electrical service.
• Rough-in for future EV Charger charger which includes a conduit from garage to basement.
• Gas line for future gas stove (capped).
• Gas line for future barbecue hook-up (capped). Location at vendors discretion.
• Water line for future fridge (capped)
• Weatherproof exterior electrical outlets, one at rear, one at front entry and one on accessible front balconies (as per plan).
• Electrical wall outlet(s) in garage (one per garage door). Electrical ceiling outlet in garage for future garage door opener (one per garage door).
• High efficiency heating system along with smart thermostat.
• Air conditioning unit.
• Radiant basement slab heating system (single zone application).
• Heat recovery ventilator (partially ducted system).
• Ceiling light fixtures in all rooms with the exception of bathroom vanity lighting.
• White Decora plugs and switches with screwless plates throughout (excluding fireplace switch) as per vendor’s standard specifications.
• Kitchen valance LED lighting on separate switch.
• One USB charger/duplex receptable at kitchen counter and one in master bedroom.
• 10 interior potlights on main floor (excluding vaulted, cathedral ceiling and open to above areas).
• Electric heated master ensuite floor (excluding tub and shower areas).
• Two exterior water taps (one located in garage).
• Cold cellar provided in basement with weather stripping, steel insulated door, light and floor drain.
• 9’ poured concrete basement walls (damp proofing and drainage membrane where required).
• 2”x 6” exterior wall construction.
• All finished interior walls and ceilings to be drywall construction.
• Spray foam insulation minimizing air penetration in garage ceiling below livable areas as well as all cantilevered areas.
• All homes to receive a quality care assessment by aspencare™.
• All garage wood framed walls to be fully drywalled and to be primed.
• Superior engineered floor joists.
The Tarion Warranty Corporation backs Aspen Ridge Homes with the following warranties:
• The home is free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year.
• Defects in workmanship and materials for a period of two years on electrical, plumbing and heating distribution systems and any water
penetration through exterior cladding, windows, doors and exterior caulking.
• Major structural defects for a period of seven years
• All homes will be ENERGY STAR® qualified. ENERGY STAR for New
Homes is an initiative for Natural Resources Canada to promote energy efficient home building in Ontario. Performance tested, third party verified, and government backed, the ENERGY STAR label is your assurance that your new home is built to exacting, energy efficient guidelines
Aspen Ridge Homes
At the heart of Aspen Ridge Homes is customer satisfaction. Every day, Aspen Ridge Homes strives to exceed customers' expectations with an unwavering commitment to the design, construction and value of the homes they build through technological innovation and traditional customer service. Time and again, Aspen Ridge Homes builds communities of dreams that last a lifetime.
With more than twenty-five years of family experience, the people of Aspen Ridge Homes come from a long line of distinguished builders and developers, whose philosophy embodies excellence, craftsmanship, quality and care. Tradition, expertise and commitment are what keep Aspen Ridge Homes strong. Building one fine community after another gives Aspen Ridge Homes the knowledge and expertise to identify with the needs of today's homeowner.