• Superior architecturally designed homes to include a mix of exterior material types and varieties as per LIV Communities’ model plans. All elevations, exterior colours and materials are architecturally controlled to produce a complementary streetscape. Materials may consist of a combination of brick, stucco, stone, vinyl siding, precast concrete surrounds and/or stucco mouldings, as per elevation. Colours to be selected from Vendor’s predetermined packages that have been created using professionally approved Architectural guidelines and colours.
• Low maintenance vinyl clad thermo-sealed fixed style casement windows throughout, with grilles as per plan (front elevation only). A minimum of one operable window with screen per room, or door (as per plan). Basement windows to be vinyl sliders.
• Stone or brick to first floor with vinyl siding above at side and rear elevations, as per plan and elevation.
• Insulated metal front entry door with a vinyl frame, quality satin nickel finish grip set, and deadbolt lock for your family’s added security.
• Convenient DIRECT ACCESS FROM GARAGE TO HOME includes an insulated metal door complete with door closure with deadbolt where shown on plans, and only where grade permits.
• Garden patio door(s) or 5 ft sliding door to rear yard (as per plan).
• Elegant coach lamps at front elevation (as per plan or as required).
• Pre-finished maintenance-free
aluminum soffits, fascia, eavestrough and downspouts (as per elevation).
• Quality self-sealing asphalt shingles with a limited 25-year manufacturer’s warranty and pre-finished metal roofing in some areas (as per plan).
• Premium quality metal insulated sectional garage door(s) some with decorative lite top panel (as per plan).
• Two (2) exterior weatherproof electrical outlets are included; one at front and one at rear of house.
• Two (2) exterior hose bibs; one in garage and one at rear or side of house.
• Hard surface walkway from driveway to front porch.
• Precast concrete steps at front, sides, and rear entrances as required (as per plan and grading).
• Covered porch with exterior columns (as per elevation) and exterior maintenance free railing, if required by grade.
• Elegant municipal address numbers installed on front elevation.
• 2-stage asphalt paved driveway, base and top-coat, to the width of the garage.
• Professionally graded and sodded front and rear yard. Some gravel may be used between side yards.
• Poured concrete foundations include a sprayed damp-proofing and exterior plastic drainage layer.
• Garage floors are poured concrete complete with steel reinforcement in garage floor (as per plan) to enhance structural integrity.
• Garage finished in drywall and taped on wood framed walls only.
• Superior 2" x 6" exterior walls for strength and stability with exterior insulated sheathing.
• Poured concrete floor in the basement with a floor drain by the furnace area, as per plan.
• Sump pump and drain to exterior to be located in the basement, as required.
• MAIN AND SECOND FLOORS WILL BE FRAMED WITH AN ENGINEERED WOOD FLOOR SYSTEM FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE.
• Subfloor materials and installation meet or exceed OBC requirements. ALL JOINTS TO BE SANDED AND ALL SUBFLOORS TO BE NAILED, SCREWED, AND GLUED.
• SHUT-OFF VALVE UNDER EVERY SINK AND TOILET.
• All exterior windows and doors are foam insulated.
• 9 FT CEILING HEIGHT ON MAIN FLOOR and 8’ft ceiling height on 2nd floor, excluding bulkheads in kitchen and other areas as required (as per plan layout).
• Finished areas to have paint grade stringers, carpeted treads and risers (as per plan).
• STAIRS DESIGNED WITH EXTRA DEEP 10” TREADS (APPROXIMATE)• Stairs to unfinished areas to be painted.
• Solid oak 1-5/16” square or traditional spindles and handrail with natural varnished finish on all finished area stairs.
• Decorative smooth round interior columns (as per plan).
• Choice of imported 13”x13” ceramic floor tiles for foyer/entry, bathrooms, laundry room/mudroom, and kitchen/dinette (as per plan), from LIV Communities’ standard samples.
• 35-ounce plush broadloom with 300 Series underpad in all finished areas not covered by a hard surface material, from LIV Communities’ standard samples.
• Choice of interior passage doors available from a selection of Series 800 styles.
• Satin nickel finish levers on all interior doors.
• White painted 2-3/4” CASINGS AND 4-1/8” COLONIAL STYLE BASEBOARDS THROUGHOUT. SHOE MOULD PROVIDED ON ALL HARD-SURFACE FLOORING.
• All half walls are capped and trimmed with 2-3/4” casings.
• CALIFORNIA KNOCK-DOWN CEILINGS THROUGHOUT (excluding closets), with 3” smooth border.
• Smooth ceilings in all bathrooms, laundry and kitchen areas.
• Interior walls to be finished with one coat of primer and one finish coat of flat paint.
• Purchaser’s choice of two (2) colours for walls throughout chosen from LIV Communities’ standard samples.
• Trim and doors to be painted with white semi-gloss paint.
FINISHED LAUNDRY AREA FEATURES
• Laundry room to have a laundry tub (as per plan).
• Where a laundry tub is not provided (as per plan) there will be an in-wall housing unit allowing for hot and cold water supply and waste disposal outlet for future washer.
• Heavy-duty 220V electrical outlet provided for dryer, vented to exterior.
• Purchaser allowance of seven (7) communication rough-ins with a choice between CAT 5 rough-in (for phone or internet use) and RG6 (cable).
• Homes are roughed in for future security systems.
• Gourmet designer kitchens from choice of quality OAK OR MAPLE CABINETRY WITH ANGLED UPPER CORNER AND LOWER CORNER PIANO HINGE CABINETS from LIV Communities’ standard samples (as per plan).
• Flush breakfast bar on kitchen island or peninsula (as per plan).
• 36” EXTENDED UPPER KITCHEN CABINET HEIGHT.
• MICROWAVE SHELF AND 110v PLUG PROVIDED.
• Choice of laminate countertops from LIV Communities’ standard selections.
• Double stainless steel sink with single lever kitchen faucet and convenient pullout spray.
• Two-speed stainless steel kitchen exhaust fan with light over stove area vented to exterior with 6” exhaust ducting.
• Dishwasher space with plug and plumbing rough-in provided in kitchen.
• Heavy-duty 220V electrical outlet for electric stove.
• Purchaser’s choice of quality OAK OR MAPLE CABINETRY for all bathroom vanities, includes laminate countertop and drop-in sink (as per plan) from LIV Communities’ standard samples.
• Cabinet with drop-in sink or white pedestal sink in powder room as per plan.
• Wall mounted mirrors installed in all bathroom(s) above vanities.
• Energy efficient water-saver shower head and toilet tanks.
• Pressure balance valve in all showers.