Estimated Completion: 2024
Luxurious Suite Features
• Approximate ceiling heights: 9’ on Floors 2-35 and 10’ on Floors 36-39.
• Your choice of plank laminate flooring in foyer, kitchen, living room, dining room, and den from Vendor’s samples.*
• Your choice of 40 oz environmentally-friendly textured carpet for bedrooms from Vendor’s samples.
• Thermally insulated energy efficient double-glazed architecturally designed windows.
• Distinctive insulated patio door or sliding door to balcony.*
• Distinctive Engineered Stone windowsills.
• White smooth ceilings throughout.
• One designer paint colour for interior walls as per Palette selected. Bathrooms and all woodwork and trims are painted with white low Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) semi-gloss paint.
• Suite entry closet with contemporary mirrored sliding doors.*
• Custom designed 7’ high single solid-core suite entry door with wood surround and modern hardware.
• Stylish 7’ interior doors with modern hardware.
• 5¼” wood baseboards with 2¾” casings (paint finish) except in laundry, bathrooms and storage areas.
• Units on 36th to 39th floor will also include 8’ high entry and interior doors; 7¼” baseboard and 2 ¾” casings (paint finish) except in laundry, bathrooms and storage areas; and laminate hardwood floor in foyer, hallway, kitchen, living/dining area and den.*
Gourmet Chef Kitchens
• Your choice of contemporary Signature European made Kitchen Cabinetry from Vendor’s samples.*
• Deep upper cabinet over refrigerator for extra storage space.
• Top-mount stainless steel sink with single lever pull-out faucet.
• Your choice of granite countertops from Vendor’s samples.
• Your choice of ceramic/porcelain tile backsplash from Vendor’s samples.
• Contemporary central light fixture.
• Energy Star European Style appliance package includes: Fridge, oven, cooktop, dishwasher and microwave.
• Range hood vented outside.
Spa Inspired Bathrooms
• Your choice of Signature European made vanity cabinetry from Vendor’s samples.
• Contemporary mirrored medicine cabinet with integrated lighting.
• Your choice of granite countertop from Vendors samples.
• Top-mount basin and single-lever chrome faucet.
• Your choice of porcelain tile flooring in bathroom and ensuite from Vendor’s samples.*
• Your choice of ceramic/porcelain wall tile surround for shower from Vendor’s samples.
• Pressure-balanced shower faucets in all bathrooms in chrome finish.
• Distinctive clear glass shower stall with ceiling light.
• Acrylic shower base for shower stall.*
• Contemporary chrome towel bar or ring, toilet paper holder, and soap dish in shower.*
Peace of Mind Safety & Security
• 24-hour Executive Concierge monitors live closed circuit cameras throughout the garage area as well as community access system including direct 2-way communication with push call buttons from parking and entry areas.
• Adjust your suite’s temperature, and receive notifications about community events and services remotely through a smartphone app.
• See and speak with guests before allowing them entry into the building through a smartphone app.
• Unlock your unit door’s smart lock using your smartphone.
• Personally encoded suite intrusion alarm system, with suite door contact and keypad connected to concierge desk for total security.
• Direct 2-way communication with the concierge for added security and convenience for residents.
• Sprinkler system throughout building and individual units.
• In-suite fire alarm and speaker connected to fire annunciation panel.
• Key fob allows effortless access at selected secure building entrance points and amenity areas.
• Garage doors/Gate Arms to be operated by transmitter.
• Energy Saving Comfort System & Metering.
• Individually controlled central heating and cooling using Heat Pump system.
• Hot and cold water for heating and cooling to optimize energy savings.
• Suites are individually metered for hydro and for cold water and hot water services.
• Dedicated electrical outlet and exterior venting for dryer.
• Stacked washer and dryer in white.
Electrical Services & Fixtures
• Individual service panel with circuit breakers.
• Suites with terraces will have an outdoor duplex outlet.*
• White Decora designer series receptacles and switches throughout the suite.
• Distinctive ceiling light fixtures in foyer, hallways, bedrooms, den and walk-in closets.*
• Capped ceiling light outlet in dining room and living room.*
• Convenient switch-controlled split outlets in living room.
• One telephone outlet as per Builder’s location.
• Internet, cable television outlets in bedrooms, living room and den.*
• Outdoor duplex outlet for suites with terrace or balcony.*
Optional Features available at additional cost**
• Choice of Additional Standard and Upgrade Finishes Available (consult with Design Representative).
• Kitchen island.*
Times Group Corporation
For over thirty five years, we have planned and built some of the finest commercial and residential buildings in the Greater Toronto Area. We began with custom homes, and as our expertise and ability grew, so did the scope of our projects. Today we proudly call ourselves a premier Canadian owned and operated real estate development firm. Our expertise and experience reflect a culture of optimism, ambition and diligence. Whether you walk into the emblematic Times Square in Richmond Hill, a luxury high-rise condominium on King Street, picnic at an award-winning public park in Markham or have lunch at our Whole Foods Shopping Centre in Unionville, you will appreciate the difference made by good development and construction. At Times Group, each project is an opportunity to improve. We are proud pioneers of luxury LEED® building and apply the best in planning, design and construction methods to our buildings. The result - projects that exemplify ingenuity, experience and attention to detail.