Estimated Completion: 2021
DISTINCTIVE EXTERIOR/CONSTRUCTION FEATURES
• Elegant architectural upgraded exteriors surpassing community architectural guidelines.
• Genuine clay brick elevations with precast window sills, exquisite brick detailing, soldier coursing and other masonry, stone detailing and maintenance free European inspired metal siding (as per plan).
• Pre-selected exterior colour package.
• Molded sectional roll-up aluminum garage door(s) with frosted glass, as per floor plans and drawings. Garage door(s) installed with heavy-duty springs and long life rust resistant hardware.
• Metal insulated entry door(s) with weather stripping.
• Vinyl casement double glazed windows and doors with Low-e glass and argon filled space. Opening windows are screened as per floor plans and drawings where applicable. Vinyl thermopane sliders in basement including screens, as per plan.
• Heavy duty 2-ply flat roofing systems.
• Energy conserving insulation to all exterior walls and ceilings to meet or surpass Ontario Building Code requirements.
• 3/8” plywood roof sheathing and 5/8” OSB sheathing for terrace and balcony areas, as per plan.
• Pre-finished maintenance free aluminum, cementitious board or metal soffits, fascia, eavestrough and down spouts, as per plan.
• Walkways, precast slabs and steps at front and patio rear area where applicable. Number of steps at front and patio rear may vary from that shown according to grading conditions and municipal requirements and cannot be guaranteed.
• One exterior hose bib plus one in garage area. Builder to determine location.
• Dead bolts on front entry door and garage access door where applicable, as per plan.
• Yard to be sodded.
• Asphalt driveways (as per Schedule “I”).
• 2” x 6” exterior wall construction for extra rigidity factor.
• Modern black coach lamps and satin nickel finish grip sets to exterior front elevation only.
• Primont municipal address plaque provided.
• Garage access door into home if grade permits.
• Aluminum framed exterior glass railings.
• Poured concrete foundation walls and steel beam support as required by plan.
• Heavy duty damp proofing on all exterior foundation walls including a drainage layer only for models with a usable basement plan shown.
• All models to have approximately eight (8’) foot ceilings on ground floor, ten (10’) foot ceilings on main floor and nine (9’) foot ceilings on third floor.
• 8’ arches on main floor, 6’-8” arches on ground and third floor, as per plan.
• Purchaser’s selection of one paint colour throughout from Builder’s standard samples.
• 2-panel style interior doors.
• Interior doors to include satin nickel finish levers as per Builder’s standard samples.
• Smooth finish ceilings throughout.
• Modern trim package including 4 1/2” flat stock baseboards and 2 1/2” flat stock casings, to be painted white.
• Luxury oak staircase throughout finished areas, with closed risers, in natural finish.
• Solid oak railings and nosings with 15/16” square pickets in natural finish throughout finished areas.
• All tongue and groove 5/8” sub-floors to be sanded and fastened with nails and screws.
• Purchaser’s selection of imported ceramic floor tiles (12” x 12” or 13” x 13”) in foyer, laundry and mud room, powder room, roof top terrace interior landing, as per plan, from Builder’s standard samples.
• 3" x 3/4" natural finish oak hardwood flooring throughout all non-tiled areas of main floor and third floor hallway and stair landings, as per plan.
• Berber carpet throughout all non-tiled areas of ground floor and third floor bedrooms and closets (one colour throughout) from Builder’s standard samples.
• Single laundry tub set in white melamine cabinet base with laminate countertop, faucet and drain, and washing machine hookups, as per plan.
• Heavy duty dryer receptacle and venting.
GOURMET KITCHEN FEATURES
• Double stainless undermount Blanco steel sink with pullout faucet.
• Stainless steel hood exhaust fan over stove area vented to exterior.
• Heavy duty wiring and receptacle for stove.
• Purchaser’s selection of premium kitchen cabinets and granite countertops from Builder’s standard samples.
• Extended upper cabinets in kitchen (approx. 50" in height).
• Extended breakfast bar(s), as per plan.
LUXURY BATHROOM FEATURES
• White plumbing fixtures in all bathrooms.
• Chrome faucets for all bathroom vanities and showers as per Builder’s samples. Showers with pressure balanced and temperature control valves.
• Master ensuite bath to include separate shower with tile base and framed glass shower enclosure and freestanding acrylic tub, as per plan.
• Deep acrylic tubs throughout, as per plan.
• Single white pedestal or vanity in powder room, as per plan.
• Purchaser’s selection of premium vanity cabinets and laminate countertops in all bathrooms and powder room(s), as per plan, selected from Builder’s standard samples.
• Exhaust fans in all bathrooms.
• Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
• Plate mirrors above vanities in all bathrooms.
• Purchaser’s choice of 8” x 10” imported bathroom shower wall tiles, selected from Builder’s standard samples.
• Purchaser’s choice of 13” x 13” imported bathroom floor tiles, selected from Builder’s standard samples.
• Pot light in master ensuite shower stall.
• Multiple zone high velocity air distribution system, with each zone to have a separate programmable thermostat, locations to be determined by the Builder, for a premium controlled heating and cooling environment.
• Properly sized air conditioning unit.
• Tankless water heating equipment (gas) for ondemand hot water supply, on a rental basis.
• Insulation to be as per Ontario Building Code at time of issuance of building permits.
• Spray foam insulation over garage ceilings, with habitable space above and top floor ceilings.
• Finished interiors to be fully sprinklered in accordance with National Fire Protection Association.
• Electric fireplaces, as per plan.
• All homes with 100-amp breaker panel service.
• One ceiling mounted receptacle for future electric garage door opener.
• White Decora switches and receptacles.
• All wiring in accordance with Ontario hydro standards.
• Ceiling or wall mounted light fixtures throughout, locations to be determined by the Builder.
• Smoke detectors with built in carbon monoxide detector as per Ontario Building code.
• One exterior receptacle in garage wall area and one at all exterior door locations, excluding Juliet balcony. Locations to be determined by Builder.
• Electrical door chime.
• Two rough-in RG-6 TV cable outlets (one in family/great room and one in master bedroom). Locations to be determined by Builder.
• Two rough-in CAT-5e telephone outlets (one in kitchen and one in master bedroom). Locations to be determined by Builder.
• Rough-in conduit in garage for future electric vehicle charger.
• Rough-in conduit for future solar panels from near the hydro panel to the roof.