1. All exterior colours and materials are architecturally controlled and pre-selected by the Vendor.
2. Exterior features may include clay brick, stone, quoining, soldier coursing, arches, keystones and other complementary details and materials as per the construction plans.
3. Pre-finished aluminium soffit, fascia, eavestrough and downspouts where applicable.
4. Pre-finished Aluminium exterior railing as per model type and if required due to grade condition.
5. Windows to be vinyl casement double-glazed low-E on front, rear and side elevations as per plan. Vinyl sliders in lower level. All operable windows to be screened.
6. Insulated front entry doors, as per elevation.
7. Rear sliding doors with screen or glazed door on main level, as per plan.
8. Cold storage room in lower level, as per plan.
9. Insulated door from house to garage with safety door closer, as per model type, if grade permits.
10. Sectional roll-up garage door(s).
11. Two (2) exterior hose bibs (one in garage and one at rear).
12. Exterior lighting where applicable.
13. Poured concrete lower level. Lower level is unfinished except as may be shown on construction plans.
14. Paved driveway. Vendor will provide base coat, as well as a second coat on driveway apron, the cost of which is included in the Purchase Price. The Purchaser shall pay $750.00 (plus HST) as an adjustment on closing which is non-refundable for the second coat of asphalt on the lot portion of the driveway. The Vendor will not be responsible for repairing any tire marks after the second coat. Purchaser acknowledges and agrees that the second coat may not be completed for up to, but no later than, thirty (30) months after Closing Date.
15. Fully sodded lot, except for any driveways, walkways, patios and decks, as per plan.
16. Concrete precast slab walkways at front and at rear patio as determined by the Vendor having a regard to site conditions, as per plan.
17. Certain lots including corner lots may have special exterior treatments not depicted on any brochures and/or sales office, in accordance with architectural control provisions and Purchaser accepts same.
1. Main level 9’ ceiling height and upper level ceiling height to be 9’, except where construction plans indicate otherwise.
2. Lower level poured 7’8”.
3. Gas fireplace and mantel as per plans.
4. Garage walls to be drywalled and gas proofed.
5. Garage floor and driveway sloped for drainage.
6. 2” x 6” exterior wood wall construction.
7. Tongue and groove subflooring glued to TGI.
8. Based on site conditions, storm sewers may be drained via sump pump as per municipal requirements.
HEATING AND INSULATION
1. High efficiency gas furnace.
2. Thermostat centrally located.
3. Exterior walls above grade to have R22 insulation.
4. Ceiling with attic is R60, ceiling without attic R31, basement R20CI.
1. All drywall applied with screws using a minimum number of nails.
2. Interior baseboard to be 5¼”.
3. Interior casing to be 3” with backbend.
4. All main level archways to be trimmed save and except curved archways.
5. Exterior satin nickel finish grip set with deadbolt on main entry door.
6. All interior doors in finished areas to have satin nickel finish levers.
STAIRS AND RAILING
1. Natural oak stairs as per plan. If you must access the staircase to the lower level through a doorway, such stairs and handrails
to be unfinished spruce painted in a colour selected by the Vendor.
2. Natural oak interior handrail with natural oak pickets throughout (excluding stairs to lower level), as per Vendor’s standard samples.
3. Stair landings to have 3¼” wide natural strip hardwood floor.
1. 3¼” natural strip hardwood floor on main level throughout except tiled areas as per Vendor’s standard samples. Upper level to be 8 mm coloured laminate except tiled areas.
2. 12” x 12” ceramic tiles in foyer kitchen, main floor laundry room and all washrooms as per Vendor’s standard samples.
1. Choice of cabinets from Vendor’s standard colour samples.
2. Extended 41” cabinet uppers.
3. Granite countertop in kitchen as per Vendor’s standard samples.
4. Dishwasher space provided with rough-in wiring and drains, as per plan (no cabinet supplied).
5. Undermount Double bowl stainless steel sink with single lever faucet, as per Vendor’s standard samples.
6. Hood fan vented to exterior.
7. Shut-off valve to kitchen sink.
1. Purchaser’s choice of cabinets and laminate countertops from Vendor’s standard samples.
2. Single lever polished faucets with pop-up drains in all bathroom and powder room sinks.
3. 8” x 16” ceramic wall tile for all tub and shower enclosures (not wincluding ceiling) as per Vendor’s standard samples.
4. All plumbing fixtures to be white.
5. Acrylic shower base in master ensuite shower stall where applicable.
6. Free standing tub in master ensuite, as per Vendor’s standard samples.
7. Flat plate mirrors in all bathroom(s) and powder room.
8. Privacy locks on all bathroom and powder room doors.
9. Pressure balance valve to all shower stalls and tub/showers, as per plan.
10. Shut-off valves for all bathroom and powder room sinks.
11. Exhaust fans vented to exterior in all bathroom(s) and powder room.
12. Water resistant board on separate shower stall walls.
1. Heavy duty electrical outlet and exterior vent for dryer. Electrical outlet for washer.
2. Laundry area with tub and connections for water and drain for washing machine, as per plan.
3. Upper level laundry room to have 12” x 12” ceramic tile, as per plans.
1. Walls to be painted one colour from Vendors’ standard paint colours.
2. Stipple ceiling throughout save and except the kitchen and bathrooms which will have smooth ceilings.
1. 200 Amp service labelled with circuit breaker panel to utility authority standards.
2. Decora switches and plugs, white.
3. Weatherproof GFI exterior electrical outlet located at the front and at the rear.
4. One electrical outlet and one ceiling electrical outlet in garage for future garage door opener.
5. Light fixtures where applicable, as per plan.
6. Switch controlled receptacle in living room.
7. Electrical outlet(s) in all bathroom(s) and powder room include ground fault interrupter.
8. Water resistant light fixtures in all shower stalls.
9. Electrical outlet(s) for future small appliances beside all vanities, as per plan.
10. Electric door chime at front door.
11. Smoke Detector(s) installed in all bedrooms and one on every level in main hall as per Ontario Building Code.
12. Carbon monoxide detector on all levels where a finished bedroom is located.
13. Electrical copper wiring.
14. Heavy duty receptacle for stove and dedicated electrical for fridge.
15. Electrical outlet(s) at counter level for small appliances.
16. Pre-wire for cable T.V. outlet in living room or family room and all bedrooms.
17. Pre-wire telephone outlet in kitchen and all bedrooms.
18. Rough-in for future central vacuum system.
19. Rough-in for future central air conditioning.
20. Purchaser to pay as an adjustment on closing a fee in the amount of $450 (plus HST) for hydro meter installation and connection.
1. Duct Cleaning to be completed by Vendor prior to closing (heat runs only).
2. Rough-in 3 piece washroom in basement.
3. Home automation. See Smart Schedule.
** NOTE: Purchaser acknowledges being advised that hardwood flooring may shrink and expand as a result of changes in temperature and humidity in the house and accepts this as a natural characteristic of the flooring, and is advised to keep humidity level constant to reduce this tendency.
In an effort to continuously improve its product, the Vendor reserves the right to alter floor plans, exteriors, specifications and prices without notice. All renderings, floor plans and maps in brochures and sales displays are artists’ conceptions and are not necessarily to scale and the dimensions are approximate and may vary due to continuous improvements by the Vendor.
The Purchaser acknowledges that the water heating system (which may be a tank or tankless system) will be installed on a lease or lease to own basis by a supplier designated by the Vendor, and the Purchaser shall assume such contract on the Closing Date without the need for further documentation unless requested by the supplier.
The ceiling height is measured from the top of the unfinished subfloor to the underside of the unfinished ceiling above before finishes and excluding bulkheads and drop ceilings as per plan.
All finishes herein are selected by the Vendor from its standard samples. In the event of multiple standard samples for any item herein, the Vendor’s determination of same is final.
All homes covered by TARION WARRANTY CORPORATION for 7-year major structural and 2-year and one (1) year limited warranties. E. & O.E. September 2022.
SMART HOME SYSTEM INCLUDES:
1. One (1) smart front door video intercom;
2. One (1) 7-inch touch screen supplied and installed in a location as determined by the Vendor;
3. One (1) smart lock on door from garage to house;
4. One (1) smart light switch for the front outside porch light;
5. One (1) smart home thermostat to be installed in a location as determined by the Vendor;
6. One (1) smart flood sensor to be installed in a location as determined by the Vendor which is designed to detect water in the location of the sensor only;
Certain devices for The Smart Home System require a fully functioning WiFi network and internet connection and others work on the Zwave wireless network. Provision of WiFi, internet access and functionality shall be the sole responsibility of the Purchaser and the Vendor assumes no responsibility or obligation with respect to the functionality or performance of a homeowner’s internet or WiFi network. The Vendor does not guarantee that networks, equipment, or services will meet all homeowner needs.
The Purchaser will be required to download the Homewave Smart Connect App (the “App”) in order to configure and set up the Smart Home System devices. The Purchaser is responsible to ensure that they have the appropriate technology to download the App and any charges and fees for download and/or data usage shall be at the Purchaser’s sole cost and expense. Access to the App shall be provided free of charge for 1 year from the Closing Date and thereafter the Purchaser may enter into an agreement with Homewave Smart Connect to continue the services for a monthly fee (currently $10.00/month plus HST). Fees subject to change without notice.
Purchasers are responsible for configuring all security features. The Vendor does not warrant or represent that any network or Smart Home System devices are secure or can prevent all privacy intrusions, malware, or cyber-attacks, even when correctly configured. The products and services for the Smart Home System are provided by third parties, and not the Vendor. The Vendor does not guarantee any equipment or services provided by third parties. If the Purchaser contracts with the third-party provider to upgrade or purchase further devices, the Vendor has no responsibly for same, including but not limited to, the installation, service, safety or functionality of said products.
Energy claims are not based upon specific testing of an individual home but are general assumptions. Savings will vary due to many variables, including but not limited to, actual utility rates and fees, actual construction, floor plan, occupancy, appliance usage, thermostat settings, weather conditions, number of individuals occupying the home and orientation of the home.
The Vendor is providing only those Smart Home System’s devices and components listed in this Schedule. Please see the balance of your Agreement of Purchase and Sale for additional information, disclosures, and disclaimers relating to your home and its features. The specific features in a home may vary from home to home and from one community to another. The Vendor reserves the right to substitute equipment, material, appliances and brand names with items of equal or higher value, in its sole and unfettered discretion. The Vendor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to omit installation of the Smart Home System, in part or in whole, and the Purchaser shall have no claim for abatement or reduction of the Purchase Price or to any delay in closing. Installation of the Smart Home System may result in the elimination of other features listed in Schedule GP or other information material, such as but not limited to set back thermostat, rough-in for alarm or other features deemed redundant as a result of the installation of the Smart Home System.
For 55 years Greenpark Group has created award-winning spaces for people to live, work and play and this tradition continues to grow in scale across every community built. Whether it be low-rise or high-rise developments, Greenpark Group is recognized across the industry for setting the standard for quality, choice and service excellence. This commitment to excellence extends to the development of the Group’s commercial and industrial projects as well as to their recent expansions into Europe and the United States.