DISTINCTIVE HOUSE EXTERIORS:
• Forest Hill Homes TERRACE PARK TOWNS is a new home
community inspired by the sense of neighbourhood.
House sitings and exterior colour schemes are
architecturally co-ordinated to ensure the distinctiveness
and integrity of this master planned community.
• Elevations consisting of clay brick, precast stone, wood,
vinyl, aluminum, and other unique materials as per
• Soldier coursing, arches, keystone, and masonry detailing in
brick or precast stone as per elevations.
• Pre-finished low maintenance – aluminum soffit, fascia,
eavestroughs and downspouts as per applicable plan.
• Quality low maintenance vinyl casement or thermo glazed
fixed windows on front, side, and rear elevations as per
applicable plan. Basement features slider windows.
• Front and rear lot to be professionally graded and sodded.
• Two exterior water service taps - location to be
determined by Vendor.
• Self-sealing roof shingles.
• Precast concrete walks to front entry from sidewalk as per
• Covered front porch as per applicable plan.
• Contemporary sectional garage door as per plan.
• Quality elegant hardware with deadbolt on front entry.
• Exterior light fixture included.
• Driving surface (as per plan) to be paved as per Agreement
of Purchase and Sale at Purchaser’s expense (subject to
• Poured concrete front porch as per applicable plan.
• Poured concrete garage floor with steel reinforced
• Purchasers are notified that garage to exterior door if
applicable, may be lowered, relocated, or eliminated
to accommodate drainage as per grading, siting, or
municipality requirements if applicable.
• Services included: paved roads, sanitary and storm sewers.
• Cast stone address plate.
DISTINCTIVE INTERIOR FEATURES:
• Approximately nine-foot (9’) high ceilings on main floor
and second floor.*
• Approximately eight-foot (8’) high ceilings on ground floor
and in basement.*
• Main staircase to be oak with natural finish (ground to main
floor, and main to second floor).
• Elegant solid oak handrail and pickets with natural finish
(ground to main floor, and main to second floor)
as per plan.
• Sprayed, stippled ceilings in all rooms except kitchen,
bathroom, powder room, second floor laundry room
as per applicable plan.
• All closets to include coated wire shelving.
• Two coats of quality paint (including primer) on all walls.
• All interior doors and trims painted white.
• Panel-style interior doors (excluding exterior doors &
closet sliders as per applicable plan).
• Beveled baseboard and casing for doors and windows.
• Satin nickel finish levers on all interior doors in
SUPERIOR KITCHEN, BATHROOMS & LAUNDRY FEATURES:
• Custom designed, furniture finish kitchen cabinets
and vanities in a wide choice of styles.
• Extended height upper kitchen cabinets.
• Built-in breakfast bar, pantries, and kitchen island
as per applicable plan.
• Double stainless steel sink with single lever faucet in
• Post formed laminate countertops.
• Single lever faucets at all sinks and showers throughout
• Primary ensuite bathroom to include freestanding tub
as per applicable plan.
• Shower with ceiling light in primary ensuite bathroom
as per plan.
• White two-speed exhaust hood fan in kitchen ducted
• Shut off valves for all sinks and toilets.
• Low flow aerators on all faucets.
• Water saving toilets.
• Low flow shower heads in all showers.
• Pressure balance valve in all bath and shower enclosures.
• Heavy duty receptacles for stove and dryer.
• Freestanding laundry tub as per applicable plan and dryer
vent to exterior (location may vary) as per applicable plan.
• Hot and cold water taps for laundry tub.
• 8” x 10” ceramic wall tiles up to ceiling on bathtub
• Mirror above sink(s) in all bathrooms.
• Privacy locks on all bathroom entry doors.
HIGH QUALITY FLOORING FEATURES:
• Porcelain floor tile in ground level foyer, entry, kitchen,
powder rooms, all bathrooms & second floor laundry room
from Vendor’s samples as per applicable plan.
• Quality broadloom in all finished areas (except tiled areas)
from Vendor’s samples.
• Quality underpad in all broadloom areas.
LIGHTING AND ELECTRICAL FEATURES:
• 200 AMP circuit breakers with heavy duty copper wiring
in all models.
• White Decora style switches and receptacles throughout.
• One exterior waterproof electrical outlet and one
electrical outlet in garage.
• Electric door chime with doorbell at front entry.
• Smoke detector provided as per Ontario building code.
• Carbon monoxide detector provided as per Ontario
• Strip lighting in all bathrooms and powder room.
• Electrical light fixtures to be installed in kitchen, rec room,
powder room, main and ensuite bathrooms, all bedrooms
and hallway if applicable as per plan.
• Capped ceiling outlets in locations to be determined by
• Ground fault interrupter protection in all bathroom(s) and
• Electrical outlet in garage ceiling for future door opener.
• One electrical outlet in unfinished area of basement at
ENERGY EFFICIENT FEATURES:
• Insulation in full conformity with the Ontario building code
for conservation of energy.
• Quality engineered high efficiency, high velocity gas forced
air heating system.
• Standard air conditioning and air source heat pump unit.
• Gas fired hot water boiler on rental (as per lease schedule).
• Programmable thermostat located per zone.
• Quality thermopane windows or double-glazed glass on
all fixed windows.
• Screens on all operational windows including
• Front and rear entrance to have metal insulated door with
glass insert with weather-stripping as per applicable plan.
• Rough-in for central vacuum system.
• Provision for future dishwasher.
• Pre-wiring for telephone and cable tv in great room,
primary bedroom, and office as per plan.
• Rough-in 3 piece basement bathroom as per plan.
• Poured concrete foundation walls with heavy duty
damp-proofing and weeping tiles (excluding garage).
• Basement “wrap” water-proofing system to be installed on
the foundation wall (excluding garage) to prevent water
penetration into basement (as per plan).
• Double stud party wall construction.
• Windows and exterior doors sealed with quality caulking.
• Quality 2x6 wood frame exterior wall construction.
• Covered porches as per plan. Front porches are
• Decorative pillars, columns, railings as per plan and
installed subject to grading requirements.
• Seven (7) year Ontario New Home Warranty Protection
program for major structural only. Purchaser agrees to pay
Tarion enrollment fee on closing as an adjustment.
• Forest Hill Homes Ltd. Warranty in accordance with the
Tarion New Home Warranty Program.
• Purchaser’s choice of interior colours and materials
from Vendor’s samples if not yet ordered, installed
or completed, provided that colour and materials are
available from supplier and Purchaser agrees to select
the colour and materials in accordance with the Vendors
schedule, otherwise the Vendor reserves the right to
choose the colour and materials to complete the dwelling
and the Purchaser agrees to close the transaction with the
Vendor’s choice of colour and materials.
• Main floor front and side foyer, where applicable, may be
lowered to accommodate entry door(s) at the Vendor’s
discretion (unfinished basement ceiling height shall be
• Purchasers are notified that the number of steps to front
entrance and rear entrance and side entrance, if applicable,
may be increased or decreased depending on final grading.
• All plans and specifications are subject to modification
from time to time at the sole discretion of the Vendor.
The Vendor reserves the right to change the foregoing
specifications without notice.
• The Purchaser acknowledges that finishing materials
contained in any model home, virtual walkthrough or sales
office displays, including broadloom, furniture, mirrors,
fireplaces, electrical fixtures, drapes, ceramic/porcelain
flooring, vinyl flooring, hardwood flooring, marble flooring,
upgraded kitchen and vanity cabinets and countertops,
stained staircase and railing, painting, wall paper, etc., may
be for display purposes only and may not be of the same
grade or type, or may not necessarily be included in the
dwelling unit purchased herein.
• Corner lots, townhome end units and priority lots may
have special treatments which may require window
changes and interior modifications to balance and improve
the elevations of the house exposed to the street.
The Purchaser accepts such changes as constructed or
• When Purchaser is buying a house already under
construction, Purchaser acknowledges that there may be
deviations from the floor plan, elevation or layout of this
model and Purchaser agrees to accept such changes as
constructed or as necessary.
• House types and streetscapes subject to final Architectural
approval of City of Markham or developer’s architectural
control architect and final siting, and approval of the
• Variations from Vendor’s samples may occur in exterior
materials, finishing materials, kitchen and vanity cabinets,
and floor and wall finishes, due to normal production
process, availability, or site conditions.
• Vendor will not allow the Purchaser to do any work and/or
supply any material to finish dwelling or enter the premises
prior to the Closing date.
• All outside colours and materials pre-selected by Vendor
are architecturally controlled.
• Exterior elevations will be similar to pictures shown, but
not necessarily identical. All furniture and landscaping
features shown in renderings are not included.
• Siting requirements may require the Vendor to site the
dwelling as a reverse model, and the Purchaser agrees to
accept the same.
• NOTE: Actual usable floor space may vary from stated
floor area. Locations of basement: furnace, hot water tank
and optional 3 pc. rough-in bath and locations and number
of posts and beams may vary and are determined by
architect and may not be located as shown on brochures
and Purchaser is deemed to accept same.
• Room dimensions, window and door configurations may
vary with final construction and presentation drawings.
• All elevations, renderings, floorplans, furniture layouts,
site plans and landscaping details are artist’s concept.
Floorplans are subject to change without notice. All
dimensions are approximate.
• Prices, terms, materials, specifications, and conditions
subject to change without notice. The Vendor has the right
to substitute materials of equal or better quality.
* All ceiling heights are approximate and may vary. Some
ceiling heights will be dropped to accommodate HVAC,
plumbing, venting, electrical, mechanical, insulation,
bulkheads and other structural requirements which will
result in areas of lower ceiling heights.
Forest Hill Homes
At Forest Hill Homes, we’ve always set standards that are among the highest in the industry. You will experience unsurpassed quality, innovative design, value, integrity and total satisfaction with your new home. These standards have been the foundation of our company since it was founded over fifty five years ago. We have earned a sterling reputation as forward thinking developers. At Forest Hill Homes we are dedicated to creating a product that is “built for living” – a home that will accommodate your family in style and comfort over the years, and a home that we can all be proud of.
State Building Group
State Building Group has a history of outstanding real estate developments throughout the Greater Toronto Area. With a history spanning over fifty years, its success and growth can be attributed to anticipating trends, identifying premium locations, incorporating excellent designs and having the foresight and ability to pursue major real estate opportunities.
As a widely diversified real estate company based in Toronto, State Building Group has developed a full range of outstanding luxury condominiums and a number of prestigious single family master planned communities. The company also builds and manages a portfolio of premium commercial and industrial buildings, shopping centres and high-rise residential properties. Recent achievements include the Heritage Toronto Award of Excellence for the restoration of the historic John Street Roundhouse.