Completed: 2017 - Sold Out
Where style meets comfort, choice meets convenience and all the best things in life come together. Welcome to the new vision of condominium living in the heart of Woodbridge. Centro Square will be a dramatic new addition to the Woodbridge skyline and an exciting gateway to the emerging new City of Vaughan. Combining the finest in next-generation, sustainable condominium living with opportunities for spectacular shopping and diverse commercial choices, Centro Square aims to redefine the way people live, shop, work, play and entertain in Vaughan. Centro Square was the recipient of the 2013 BILD Award – Places to Grow, Community of the Year
• European-style cabinets, with 36” high upper cabinet.
• Stainless steel undermount sink with single-lever faucet and vegetable spray.
• Ceramic tile backsplash.
• Stainless Steel appliance package including: self-cleaning ceran top oven, micro wave hood fan vented to exterior, built-in multicycle dishwasher, and frost-free refrigerator.
• Marble or granite countertop with undermount sinks.
• Custom mirror / medicine cabinet over vanity.
• White bathroom fixtures.
• Ceramic tile on floors, tub surround and wall and shower floor (where applicable).
• Choice of vanity cabinets from builder’s standard samples.
• Single-lever faucets for vanities.
• Pressure balanced valves in tub and shower.
• White acrylic soaker tub.
• Mirror over width of vanity in second bathroom.
• Ceramic tile in bathroom(s) and laundry area.
• Laminate flooring in living room, dining room and den (if applicable).
• Laminate flooring in foyer and kitchen.
• One choice of 50 oz. broadloom or sisal with foam under-pad in bedroom(s) or laminate flooring.
• Solid core entry door with brushed nickel hardware and stained finish.
• Contemporary interior doors with brushed nickel lever hardware.
• Mirrored sliding closet doors in foyer, where applicable.
• Contemporary white 5 1/2” baseboards and 2 1/4 ” trim casings.
• White textured ceilings throughout, except in kitchen, bathroom(s), and laundry areas which are finished with white semi-gloss latex paint.
• Interior walls painted with two coats of flat latex paint (kitchen, bathroom(s), all interior doors and all trim painted with semigloss latex paint).
• Glass and rail treatment on balconies.
• Garden level suites with walk out patios.
• 6’ High privacy screen dividing balcony and terrace where applicable.
• Space efficient stacking electric washer/dryer (white) vented to exterior.
• 9’ ceilings on residential levels.
• Full time concierge.
• Surveillance cameras in select areas of building and underground garage.
• Electronic access control system for recreation amenities, parking garage, and other common areas.
• Enter phone and cameras located in lobby and visitor entrances allowing residents to view visitors through dedicated television channel.
• Suite entry doors (and exterior doors on ground floor suites) roughed-in for in-suite security alarm system.
• In-Suite fire alarm speaker and heat detector.
• In-Suite hard wired smoke detector.
• Suites pre-wired using CAT 5 wiring, for telephone outlets in living room, bedroom(s), kitchen and den (if applicable).
• Suites pre-wired for cable television outlets using RG 6 wiring in living room, bedroom(s) and den (if applicable).
• Rough-in for wall mounted television in living-room.
MECHANICAL AND ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS
• Individually controlled central heating and cooling system (seasonal).
• Central domestic hot water system.
• White Decora-style receptacles and light switches throughout suites.
• Light fixtures provided in kitchen, all bedroom(s), dining room and den, bathroom(s), and walk-in closet. (if applicable).
• Individual remote hydro metering for hydro consumption.
• Heavy-duty wiring and receptacle for washer/dryer.
Liberty Development Corporation is a full service real estate development company. It is a leading development manager of commercial, office, and residential buildings in the Greater Toronto Area. The principals of Liberty have over 30 years of hands-on experience in the development and construction industries. Liberty brings expertise in land assembly, development, design and construction, sales, leasing, and property management. It maintains excellent working relationships with various municipalities as well as professional consultants and trades involved in each project. Over the past few years, Liberty has created diverse housing styles from single-family homes and townhomes to high-rise condominiums, as well as many notable commercial developments. In doing so, Liberty has been careful to preserve and enhance the communities it has developed and maintains strict design standards in all of its projects. Liberty is dedicated to total customer care. From knowledgeable sales associates and old world craftsmanship to prompt and courteous after sales service, Liberty is committed to complete customer satisfaction.