Estimated Completion: 2023
• Granite or quartz countertops.
• European-style cabinets, with 36” high upper cabinet.
• Stainless steel undermount sink with single-lever faucet and vegetable spray.
• Ceramic tile backsplash.
• Stainless Steel appliance package including: self-cleaning ceran-top stove, microwave, hood fan vented to exterior, built-in multi-cycle dishwasher, and frost-free refrigerator.
• Quartz countertop with undermount sink.
• White bathroom fixtures.
• Porcelain on floors, tub surround and shower wall. (where applicable)
• Choice of vanity cabinets from builder’s standard samples.
• Single-lever faucets for vanities.
• Pressure balanced valves in tub and shower.
• White acrylic soaker tub.
• Mirror over width of vanity in bathroom(s).
• Porcelain tile in bathroom(s) and standard ceramic tile in laundry area.
• Laminate flooring in living room, dining room, den and bedroom(s) (if applicable).
• Laminate flooring in foyer and kitchen.
• Solid core entry door with brushed nickel hardware and painted finish.
• Contemporary interior doors with brushed nickel lever hardware.
• Mirrored sliding closet doors in foyer, where applicable.
• Contemporary white 4” baseboards and 2” trim casings.
• White smooth ceilings throughout unit.
• Interior walls painted with two coats of flat latex paint (kitchen, bathroom(s), all interior doors and all trim painted with semi-gloss latex paint
• Glass and rail treatment on balconies.
• 6’ High privacy screen dividing balcony and terrace where applicable
• Stacking electric washer/dryer (white) vented to exterior.
• 9’ ceilings on residential levels
• Full time concierge.
• Surveillance cameras in select areas of building and underground garage.
• Electronic access control system for recreation amenities, parking garage, and other common areas.
• Enter phone and cameras located in lobby and visitor entrances
allowing residents to view visitors through dedicated television channel.
• Suite entry doors roughed-in for in-suite security alarm system.
• In-Suite and building wide fire alarm system.
• In-Suite and building wide emergency fire sprinkler system.
• Suites pre-wired for telephone outlets in living room, bedroom(s), and den (if applicable).
• Suites pre-wired for television outlets in living room, bedroom(s) and den (if applicable).
MECHANICAL AND ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS
• Individually controlled central heating and cooling system (seasonal).
• Central domestic hot water system.
• White Decora-style receptacles and light switches throughout suites.
• Light fixtures provided in kitchen, all bedroom(s), living room, bathroom(s), and walk-in closet and den (if applicable).
• Individual remote hydro metering for hydro consumption.
• Heavy-duty wiring and receptacle for washer/dryer.
• Water shut-off valve for washer.
Liberty Development Corporation is a full service real estate development company. It is a leading development manager of commercial, office, and residential buildings in the Greater Toronto Area. The principals of Liberty have over 30 years of hands-on experience in the development and construction industries. Liberty brings expertise in land assembly, development, design and construction, sales, leasing, and property management. It maintains excellent working relationships with various municipalities as well as professional consultants and trades involved in each project. Over the past few years, Liberty has created diverse housing styles from single-family homes and townhomes to high-rise condominiums, as well as many notable commercial developments. In doing so, Liberty has been careful to preserve and enhance the communities it has developed and maintains strict design standards in all of its projects. Liberty is dedicated to total customer care. From knowledgeable sales associates and old world craftsmanship to prompt and courteous after sales service, Liberty is committed to complete customer satisfaction.