Estimated Completion: 2024
17 Floors | 254 Suites
House of Assembly is an address that defines industrial-meets modern architecture with thoughtfully designed finishing details to create an address of energy and artistry. From a charming community parkette located at its entrance, to an intimate rooftop terrace with breathtaking views of the city, House of Assembly is where it all begins.
Executive Concierge Service | Lobby Lounge | Parcel Storage | Pet Spa | Party Room & Lounge Area | Wellness Centre with Cardio, Yoga & Weight Training Spaces | Rooftop Terrace with Outdoor BBQ Area | Outdoor Seating Sections & Pet-Friendly Play Area
• 9' ceilings with smooth finish
• Individual in-suite controlled all season heating and cooling system
• Laminate flooring throughout
• Custom designed two-tone kitchen with slab cabinetry in one of three colour palettes developed by U31
• Bathroom vanity with quartz countertop and undermount sink
• Full-height wall tile in tub surround and in separate shower stall
• Frameless clear glass shower partition or door (as per plan) with recessed shower pot light where separate shower stall is shown
Marlin Spring is a multi-faceted, diversified real estate company comprised of two fundamental ventures - the development of new real estate across Ontario in the low, mid and high-rise sectors and the acquisition of multi-family rental properties throughout North America.