Estimated Completion: 2021
1. Architecturally designed homes with inspired combinations of brick, stone1
and exterior trim in select locations as per elevation.
2. Streetscapes with architecturally controlled exterior colour schemes,
elevations, sitings and materials.
3. Detailed masonry work with striking stone1
or pre-cast concrete accents
including window sills as per elevation.
4. Complimenting mortar and recessed masonry joints on front elevations for
a refined finished look as per exterior colour packages.
5. Covered porches balconies and porticos (as per plan).
6. Garage doors with window inserts (as per plan).
7. Garage walls and ceilings to be drywalled, taped and primed
8. Fully sodded front, side, and rear yards plus boulevards (as per unit
location). Narrow side yards between end block units may be graveled at
vendor’s sole discretion (where required).
9. Main entries featuring metal insulated exterior door(s) with side lites where
noted on plan.
10. Poured concrete basement walls, wrapped with heavy duty damp-proofing
and drainage layer complete with weeping tiles for extended protection
(where required by Building Code). Sump pump if required by municipality,
location to be determined by vendor.
11. Pre-cast or poured concrete steps at front, side and rear entrances as
required by grade (as per plan). Pre-cast concrete slabs to front entries
12. Low Maintenance aluminum soffits, fascias, eavestroughs and downspouts.
13. Two exterior hose bibs; one in garage and one in the rear or front yard
(location to be determined by vendor).
14. Door hardware package including black grip-set and deadbolt lock with
exterior black coach lamps (as per plan).
15. Self-sealing 25-year shingles and/or metal roof (as per plan).
16. Fully paved driveways2.
17. Customized builder address plaque. Location to be determined by vendor.
18. Reinforced concrete garage floor with grade beams.
19. (+/-) 10' Main floor ceilings with (+/-) 8' Lower and 9' Upper floor
ceilings. (Except in sunken or raised areas, stairways and raised, dropped
or cathedral ceilings).
20. Smooth ceilings on main floor
21. Stippled ceilings with 4" smooth border on Lower and Upper floors.
Laundry, powder rooms and bathrooms to have smooth ceilings.
22. Natural finish oak veneer stairs to finished areas with oak pickets, handrail
and nosing (as per plan, from builder’s standard samples).
23. Choice of one interior quality paint colour throughout from vendor’s
samples with all kitchen, laundry and all bathrooms finished in semi-gloss.
All trims and doors to be painted semi-gloss white. (in finished areas)
24. Dropped ceilings, bulkheads and boxing (where required).
25. Professional duct cleaning prior to occupancy.
26. Choice of kitchen cabinet colour with tall uppers from builder’s
27. Quartz countertop with undermount sink with chrome finish single lever
pullout faucet from builder’s standard samples.
28. Breakfast Bar in Kitchen with extended flush bar top
(as per applicable plan).
29. Space for dishwasher including plumbing and electrical rough-ins for future
30. Split electrical outlets at counter level for small appliances
(as per Building Code).
31. Efficient two-speed stainless steel exhaust hood fan over stove area and
vented to exterior.
32. Heavy-duty wiring and outlet for stove and electrical outlet for refrigerator.
33. 8" x 10" ceramic wall tiles in tub and shower enclosure to ceiling height
34. Separate ensuite bathroom shower stall (as per plan) to include marble
threshold at curb, recessed shower pot light and chrome framed
clear glass enclosure.
35. Curtain rod included at bathtub location (where applicable).
36. Freestanding soaker bath tub with Roman tub filler in Master ensuite
bathroom (as per plan).
37. Pedestal sink in powder room with single lever faucet (as per plan).
38. Mirrors included in all bathrooms and powder room approx. 42" high.
39. White plumbing fixtures.
40. Chrome finish faucets for all vanities, bathtub(s) and shower stall.
41. Exhaust fans in all bathrooms.
42. Choice of bathroom cabinets with laminate counter top (from vendor’s
standard samples) complete with topmount sink and single lever faucet.
43. Secondary showers to be finished with shower rod (as per plan)
44. Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
45. Shut off valves for each sink.
LAUNDRY ROOM ACCENTS
46. Hot and cold laundry taps for washer with heavy duty wiring and
venting for dryer.
47. All finished laundry areas to be completed with tiled baseboard (same
selection as floor tile).
48. Wide plank natural colour laminate flooring on main floor and upper hall,
as per plan (except where tile is indicated).
49. Choice of 12" x12" or 13" x13"ceramic tile flooring in foyer(s), powder
room, bathrooms, laundry room and landing(s) (as per plan, from builder’s
50. 35 oz. broadloom with foam underpad in bedrooms, study, den, recreation
room and finished lower level (asper plan). Your choice of one colour
throughout, from builder’s standard samples.
WINDOWS, DOORS AND MILLWORK
51. (+/-) 4¼" step - style baseboard, painted semi-gloss white throughout
with doorstop to tiled and laminate or hardwood floor areas. (+/-) 2¾"
casing painted semi-gloss white on all doors, windows and flat archways
throughout finished areas (as per plan).
52. 2-panel square, smooth finished interior doors, except where indicated as
sliding doors or on garage/exterior doors.
53. Satin nickel finish levers to all interior doors complete with matching hinges.
54. Privacy locks on all bathroom and powder room doors.
55. Doors, windows and full archways to be trimmed (as per plan). Taller
archways on main floor where applicable.
56. Vinyl casement Low E thermopane windows (as per plan).
57. Low maintenance structural vinyl Low E thermopane grey basement
windows (as per plan).
58. Sliding thermal-glazed patio or garden door (as per plan).
LIGHTING & ELECTRICAL
59. All wiring will be in accordance with the Ontario Building Code and the
Electrical Safety Authority.
60.100 AMP electrical service with circuit breaker panel.
61. Decorative black coach lamps on exterior elevations (where applicable).
62. Two exterior waterproof electrical outlets (locations determined by builder).
63. Two plugs in garage, 1 in ceiling and 1 located at builder’s discretion.
64. Heavy duty 220V electrical outlet for stove and dryer.
65. Light fixtures provided throughout finished areas except in living room
and dining room.
66. Capped light box on separate switch in dining room and switch controlled
receptacle in living room.
67. White decora style switches and receptacles throughout finished areas.
68. One automatic smoke/strobe detector installed on every floor and in every
bedroom, as per Building Code.
69. Electric door chime(s) with doorbell at front entry, as per plan.
70. Ground fault interrupter protection for all bathroom(s) and powder room.
71. Carbon monoxide detector, as per Building Code.
ENERGY SAVING FEATURES
72. Forced air high-efficiency natural gas furnace complete with ECM
motor for super efficiency and comfort controlled by an electronic
73. Heat Recovery Ventilator (HRV) for improved indoor air quality.
74. Exterior walls and top floor ceilings fully insulated. All insulated areas are to
be covered by poly vapour barriers (all as per Ontario Building Code).
75. Spray foam insulation in garage ceilings.
76. Spray foam around windows and doors for increased air tightness.
77. Basement walls insulated full height per Ontario Building Code.
78. Ducting sized for future air conditioning.
79. Water saving aerators on all faucets.
80. Water saving toilets.
81. Water saving shower heads on all showers with pressure control valves.
82. Purchaser acknowledges that the high efficiency tankless water heater and
storage tank are on a rental program
ADDITIONAL CONSTRUCTION FEATURES
83. Steel beam construction in basement (as per applicable plan).
84. Engineered floor joists and 5/8" subfloor glued to achieve outstanding
85. All sub-floors will be re-fastened with screws prior to floor finishes. All joints
to be sanded.
86. 2" x 6" exterior wall construction.
LOOKOUT / WALKOUT CONDITION
87. Lookout lot conditions shall include as a standard 5' x 7' (approximate
size) deck with steps to grade and larger rear basement windows as grade
permits. Premiums may apply.
88. Walkout conditions may be subject to premiums.
89. Rough-in for central vacuum system piped to basement.
90. Rough-in for telephone (2) locations to be determined by vendor.
91. Rough-in for cable T.V. (2) locations to be determined by vendor.
92. Rough-in (3) network wiring.
All Leslie Richmond Developments townhomes are covered by Tarion
Two Year Warranty Protection:
• The home is free from defects in workmanship and materials including caulking of windows and
doors to prevent water penetration, including penetration through basement or foundation walls.
• Defects in workmanship in the plumbing, heating and electrical distribution systems.
• Defects in the materials or workmanship which result in the detachment, displacement or
deterioration of exterior cladding.
• Warranties are limited to the requirements established by the Ontario New Home Warranty
Seven Year Warranty Protection (Major Structural):
• Defects in workmanship and materials that result in the failure of a load bearing part of the
house structure or any defect in workmanship or material that adversely affects your use of the
building as a home. Warranty as defined by the Ontario New Home Warranty Plan Act.
Marlin Spring is a multi-faceted, diversified real estate company comprised of two fundamental ventures - the development of new real estate across Ontario in the low, mid and high-rise sectors and the acquisition of multi-family rental properties throughout North America.