Estimated Completion: 2021
Oakvillage is a master-planned community that has been evolving over the past five years at Dundas St. E. and Trafalgar Rd. in North Oakville. Minto Communities’ newest phase, North Oak, will build on three previous successful phases in the community. With Phase 1 of Traditional and Back-to-Back Townhomes sold out and completed, Phase 2 of Rear-Lane Townhomes and Phase 3 of Stacked Townhomes & Condos sold out and under construction, this master-planned community continues to evolve into a place for many to call home. With eye-catching architecture and set into a lush nature setting, Oakvillage proudly exemplifies Minto Communities' commitment to better living.
Pricing Starting From
1 Bed + Den:
2 Bed + Den:
Health, Wellness and Sustainable Features
• Biophilic design principles help support residents' physiological and psychological health.
• Connection to nature with Athabasca Pond and extensive trail network.
• High-performance Geoexchange Community Energy system.
• Energy Recovery Ventilator (ERV) promotes improved comfort and interior air quality.
• Suites are designed and constructed to be fully compartmentalized to avoid air, noise and odour transfer.
• In-suite under counter kitchen waste sorting system.
• Electric Vehicle (EV) charging stations.
• Convenient bicycle storage and bike repair station with maintenance tools.
• Sub-metering of electricity and water to promote conscientious consumption.
Water Saving Features
• Whole-building water filtration system.
• Water efficient plumbing fixtures.
• Drip irrigation for landscaping features.
• Building Automation System (BAS).
• ENERGY STAR® appliances.
• LED lighting.
• Chemical free cleaning system for use in all common elements to help improve indoor air quality.
• Low Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) paints.
• Amenity and public space receive enhanced ionized air filtration system.
• Motion sensor common area lighting.
• CO2 controlled ventilation in amenity spaces.
• CO controlled ventilation in the parking garage.
• Targeting ENERGY STAR® Multifamily High Rise certification.
It all started with a simple belief: no matter who you are, where you're from, or where you're going, we're proudly building better places to live, work and play, one home and one relationship at a time. This belief has guided us since our humble beginnings in 1955. And as we continue to grow, our promise of a better home remains the same: whether it's the excitement of a new apartment or office space, the pride of owning your first home, the accomplishment of an empty nest, or a growing investment partnership, there’s a Minto that’s made for you.