Estimated Completion: 2021
• North Oak by Minto Communities: two towers (Tower 4A - 20 storey and Tower 4B - 16 storey) connected by a two-storey amenity pavilion, imaginatively designed by BDP Quadrangle.
• Spectacular indoor amenity features designed by FIGUR3.
• Outdoor amenity spaces, rooftop and landscaping designed by landscape architect NAK Design Strategies.
• The building and amenities are inspired by a blend of transitional and modernist styles and a focus on health, wellness, community and connecting to nature.
• High speed elevators serve residences, parking and amenities.
• Exclusive Promenade
- Landscaped boulevard running along the west side of the Oakvillage pond, designed for relaxing walks that provide access to the pond and trail network and connections to plazas
- Elegantly designed entry plaza with space for drop-off and views overlooking the Oakvillage pond.
• Exclusive “Neighbourhood Nest”, a distinct two-storey atrium around which all amenities connect, features:
- Lobby with feature garden
- Dedicated service team consisting of concierge (16 hours per day, 7 days per week) and property management
- Abundant parcel storage
- Grand Lounge with flexible space for socializing, lounge, work and study
- Private co-working lounge with individual work pods, meeting room, zoom rooms and coffee and printer station
- Water bar with filtered hot, cold and sparkling water
- Games lounge with billiards, card table, TV lounge and access to a private terrace with BBQ.
- Snack and beverage vending machines
- Catering kitchen for events
- Pet wash
- Bike wash and repair station
- Feature stair connecting to 2” floor special event rooms and health and wellness amenities
• 2nd floor Social Club features:
- Two special event rooms (one per tower) for private functions with kitchen and lounge space and views overlooking Oakvillage pond. Special event rooms extend to the beautifully
landscaped outdoor terrace.
- Communal Outdoor BBQ and lounge/dining space with landscaped planters and sculptural
seating with views overlooking the plaza, promenade and Oakvillage pond.
- Multi-purpose craft, hobby/craft, and children’s play room (Tower 4B)
• 17th floor Terrace (Tower 4B) with city and pond views features:
- Private outdoor “room” with BBQ, dining table, lounge seating, fire feature and surrounded by plantings.
- Sun bathing area with lounge chairs
It all started with a simple belief: no matter who you are, where you're from, or where you're going, we're proudly building better places to live, work and play, one home and one relationship at a time. This belief has guided us since our humble beginnings in 1955. And as we continue to grow, our promise of a better home remains the same: whether it's the excitement of a new apartment or office space, the pride of owning your first home, the accomplishment of an empty nest, or a growing investment partnership, there’s a Minto that’s made for you.