Estimated Completion: 2021
Health, Wellness and Sustainable Features
• Biophilic design principles help support residents' physiological and psychological health.
• Connection to nature with Athabasca Pond and extensive trail network.
• High-performance Geoexchange Community Energy system.
• Energy Recovery Ventilator (ERV) promotes improved comfort and interior air quality.
• Suites are designed and constructed to be fully compartmentalized to avoid air, noise and odour transfer.
• In-suite under counter kitchen waste sorting system.
• Electric Vehicle (EV) charging stations.
• Convenient bicycle storage and bike repair station with maintenance tools.
• Sub-metering of electricity and water to promote conscientious consumption.
Water Saving Features
• Whole-building water filtration system.
• Water efficient plumbing fixtures.
• Drip irrigation for landscaping features.
• Building Automation System (BAS).
• ENERGY STAR® appliances.
• LED lighting.
• Chemical free cleaning system for use in all common elements to help improve indoor air quality.
• Low Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) paints.
• Amenity and public space receive enhanced ionized air filtration system.
• Motion sensor common area lighting.
• CO2 controlled ventilation in amenity spaces.
• CO controlled ventilation in the parking garage.
• Targeting ENERGY STAR® Multifamily High Rise certification.
It all started with a simple belief: no matter who you are, where you're from, or where you're going, we're proudly building better places to live, work and play, one home and one relationship at a time. This belief has guided us since our humble beginnings in 1955. And as we continue to grow, our promise of a better home remains the same: whether it's the excitement of a new apartment or office space, the pride of owning your first home, the accomplishment of an empty nest, or a growing investment partnership, there’s a Minto that’s made for you.