Estimated Completion: 2023
Welcome to Union Village, a master-planned community that fosters unity and a sense of place. Taking shape at 16th Avenue and Kennedy Road, Union Village offers the small town charm and character of Unionville, with the access and opportunity of the Markham metropolis.A union of lush landscape, beautiful homes, and new local landmarks, sprawling parks lead the way to welcoming streetscapes full of diverse architectural character. Woven into the fabric of Union Village, residents will be proud to call this new neighbourhood home.
Pricing Starting From
$799,900 | 1283sf
$825,900 | 1404sf
$894,900 | 1419sf
ATTRACTIVE EXTERIOR FEATURES
• Architecturally designed elevations are created to include a mix of exterior material types and varieties as per model plans. All elevations, exterior colours and materials are architecturally controlled to produce a complementary streetscape. A pleasing mix of architectural styles have inspired home designs at Union Village. Materials may consist of a combination of brick, stone, stucco, quality siding, durable shingles, decorative columns, frieze boards, etc., as per plans.
• Homes are targeting ENERGY STAR® for New Homes certification and shall receive inspections and an air tightness test from a Third Party inspector.
• ENERGY STAR® vinyl Low-E Argon coloured casement windows on all elevations. All operating windows are to receive screens.
• Quality insulated ENERGY STAR® front entry door with a vinyl frame, shall receive a quality brushed chrome grip set and deadbolt lock for your family’s added security.
• Black coach lamps and/or soffit pot lights to front porch/garage (as per model type).
• Low maintenance pre-finished aluminum soffits, fascia, eavestroughs and downspouts installed (as per applicable plan).
• Self-sealing architectural shingle roof with 25 year warranty.
• Premium quality steel insulated sectional roll-up garage door(s) equipped with heavy-duty springs and long life steel rust resistant door hardware.
• Precast concrete walkway slabs from driveway to front porch.
• Poured concrete front porches (where applicable) may also receive poured in place concrete front steps where required by grading.
• Municipal address numbers installed on front elevation.
• Asphalt paved base and top-coat driveway to the width of the garage.
• Professionally graded and sodded lot per approved grading plans except driveway, front walkway, and treed areas (where applicable).
ENHANCED CONSTRUCTION FEATURES
• Two (2) exterior electrical outlets are included; one in garage and one on front porch.
• One (1) exterior water faucet in the garage.
• Poured concrete foundations include an exterior plastic drainage layer for extra protection.
• Garage floors are poured concrete complete with reinforced grade beams (where applicable).
• Poured concrete basement floor with floor drain and weeping tiles (where applicable).
• Convenient direct access from garage to home includes an insulated ENERGY STAR® metal door complete with safety door closure with Powerbolt deadbolt where shown on plans and model types only, and where grade permits only.
• Superior 2” x 6” exterior walls for strength and stability with exterior insulated sheathing.
• Shut off valve under every sink and toilet.
• Townhomes will have a staggered stud demising wall constructed with two (2) sheets type-x drywall on either side for increased fire rating and reduced sound attenuation.
• Engineered floor system that will reduce construction waste, floor squeaks, shrinkage and twisting and will provide a more comfortable and quieter home. Landings and sunken areas may be dimensional lumber.
• All windows and doors are installed and sealed with expanded foam and caulked.
• Above grade exterior walls feature R22 insulation with an additional R5 rigid insulation installed on the exterior.
• R31 spray foam insulation to exterior exposed ceilings with livable floor areas above. Spray foam insulation provides a superior air seal and greater comfort compared to traditional batt insulation.
• Full height R20 blanket insulation (approx. 6” above finished floor) on exterior concrete walls in unfinished basements.
• High efficiency gas fired heating system.
• All heating/cooling supply ducts are sealed to promote tight and efficient ductwork.
• Continuous air barrier for increased air tightness and energy efficiency.
HIGH QUALITY FLOORING FEATURES
• Choice of ceramic tile from Minto Communities Level 1 standard selections in foyer, kitchen, laundry/mudroom, bathrooms and hallway on terrace level (as per applicable plan). Excludes unfinished laundry room, mechanical and unfinished areas.
• Stained pre-finished oak 3-1/4” strip flooring from Minto Communities Level 3 selections throughout main level and den (as per applicable plan). Excludes tiled areas.
• Quality 35oz Green-Label+ broadloom on bedroom level including hallways and all bedrooms from Minto Communities Level 1 selections (as per applicable plan).
SPECIAL KITCHEN FEATURES
• Choice of quality kitchen cabinetry from Minto Communities Level 2 selections.
• Flush breakfast bar on kitchen islands (as per applicable plan).
• Extended upper kitchen cabinets (approximately 39” height).
• Choice of granite countertops from Minto Communities Level 2 selections.
• Undermount double stainless-steel sink with single lever pull-down kitchen faucet.
• Stainless steel kitchen exhaust fan with 6” exhaust vented to the exterior.
• Heavy-duty 220V electrical outlet for electric stove.
• Duplex electrical outlet(s) above countertop are conveniently located for small kitchen appliances.
• Integrated 18” under counter waste/recycling station.
• Quality appliances include; Stainless Steel ENERGY STAR® Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Electric Smooth Top Range, Stainless Steel ENERGY STAR® Dishwasher.
LUXURIOUS BATHROOM FEATURES
• Choice of quality cabinetry with colour coordinated kick plates from Minto Communities Level 2 selections (as per applicable plan).
• Pre-formed, square edged laminate countertop in all bathrooms from Minto Communities Level 1 standard selections.
• Wall mounted mirrors installed in all bathroom(s) and beveled mirror in powder room.
• Chrome-look bathroom accessories to include towel bar and toilet tissue dispenser.
• White plumbing fixtures in all bathrooms.
• Master ensuite bathroom features an acrylic soaker tub with ceramic wall tile to ceiling height from Minto Communities Level 1 selections (as per applicable plan).
• Main bath and secondary ensuites receive an acrylic soaker tub or shower stall with ceramic wall tile to ceiling height Minto Communities Level 1 standard selections (as per applicable plan).
• Water saving single lever faucets and shower heads and pressure balanced temperature controlled shower valves included.
• High efficiency water saving white toilets in all bathrooms.
• White pedestal sink in powder room.
• ENERGY STAR® exhaust fan vented to the outside in all bathrooms, powder room, and laundry room (as per applicable plan).
SUPERIOR INTERIOR FEATURES
• Second floor ceiling height of approximately nine (9) feet, while all remaining levels to receive ceiling height of approximately eight (8) feet.
• Central air conditioning.
• Smooth ceilings on entry and main level. Stippled ceiling with smooth border on bedroom and terrace levels except bathrooms and laundry rooms.
• Heavy-duty 220V electrical outlet provided for laundry dryer, vent provided to exterior (where applicable).
• Plastic white laundry tub (as per applicable plan).
• Stained finish oak stairs, oak veneer stringer and nosing.
• Stained finish oak handrail with choice of stained finish colonial or square style oak pickets and posts.
• Choice of two panel smooth or roman smooth 6-8’ interior painted swing doors from Minto Communities Level 1 selections throughout (as per applicable plan). Closets will receive white board sliders or swing doors (as per applicable plan).
• Framed mirror closet sliders at front entrance (as per applicable plan).
• Spacious walk-in closets and generous linen closets with wired shelving (as per applicable plan).
• Interior doors to include Satin Nickel lever from Minto Communities Level 1 standard selections. Privacy locks on all bathroom doors and master bedroom door.
• Choice of colonial or modern 4” baseboards with approximate 3” casing from Minto Communities Level 1 standard selections on all windows, doors, closets and archways throughout.
• Trim and doors painted white.
• Interior wall surfaces in finished areas are sanded, primed and finished in high quality, low VOC, washable matte paint. Choice of one colour throughout from Minto Communities Level 1 standard selections.
• Sliding glass ENERGY STAR® patio door to rooftop terrace and balcony, complete with screen (as per applicable plan).
• Quality appliances include: White Front Load ENERGY STAR® Clothes Washer and White Front Load Dryer (Stacked Washer and Dryer if required as per plan).
• Enercare Smarter Home Essential Package: Smarter Home Hub, Smarter Home Thermostat, Smarter Home HVAC Performing Monitoring, Smarter Home Water Leak Sensor, One (1) Enercare Smarter Home Door Lock, One (1) Enercare Smarter Home Video Doorbell.
• HRV (heat recovery ventilator) promotes healthier interior air quality by exhausting stale indoor air and replacing it with fresh outdoor air. Heat from the expelled air is captured and used to pre-temper the incoming fresh air.
• High efficiency hot water heating system (rental).
• High-efficiency MERV 8 air filter.
• LED lighting throughout.
• 100 amp electrical panel with breaker switches.
• Elegant white Decora style wall switches and plugs throughout.
• Electric light fixtures provided in kitchen, living/dining room, hallways, stair, all bedrooms, walk-in closets and laundry/mudroom.
• Designer selected wall mount light fixture installed above each sink in all bathrooms and powder room.
• Purchaser allowance of four (4) high speed CAT 5 rough-in locations (for phone or Internet use) and an allowance of one (1) RG6 (wide bandwidth) cable rough-in location.
• Purchaser allowance of one (1) USB port outlet.
• Ground fault interrupt protection in all kitchens, bathrooms, powder room and exterior receptacles.
• All bedrooms to receive smoke detector with a carbon monoxide (CO) detector installed on main and upper floors.
• Electrical outlet(s) in garage ceiling for future garage door opener(s).
• Rough-in central vacuum system terminates in garage for future connection.
• Empty conduit connection in garage for easier installation of future EV charging.
It all started with a simple belief: no matter who you are, where you're from, or where you're going, we're proudly building better places to live, work and play, one home and one relationship at a time. This belief has guided us since our humble beginnings in 1955. And as we continue to grow, our promise of a better home remains the same: whether it's the excitement of a new apartment or office space, the pride of owning your first home, the accomplishment of an empty nest, or a growing investment partnership, there’s a Minto that’s made for you.