Estimated Completion: 2024
• Unique exteriors, featuring clay brick, soldier coursing, architectural stone, aluminum trim, frieze board, metal siding and architecturally controlled materials as per plan.
• All elevations and colour schemes are subject to architectural control to ensure an enhanced streetscape.
• Prefinished maintenance free soffits, fascia, eavestrough and downspouts as per elevation.
• Coloured vinyl thermopane casement windows on all elevations as per plan. Corner units to have special characteristics & features in accordance with architectural control.
• Basement windows to be sliders.
• Lots to be fully graded and sodded.
• Two exterior water taps — one in garage and one at rear of house.
• Sectional garage door with glass panel as per plan.
• Optional access from garage to house as per plan on models where grade permits.
• Concrete patio slab walks to front entry from driveway and concrete patio slabs at rear as per plan.
• Poured concrete garage floor.
• Quality elegant hardware with security deadbolt at front entry.
• Self-sealing quality asphalt roof shingles with Manufacturer's limited warranty.
• Poured concrete foundation walls with damp-proofing and weeping tiles as per plan.
• Exterior light fixtures.
• Metal insulated front entry doors with optional glass inserts as per plan.
• Covered concrete front porch with decorative columns as per plan.
• Front entry door side lights installed at front entry door as per plan.
• Aluminum exterior railing with glass panels as per plan.
LUXURY INTERIOR FEATURES
• Optional single or double sided gas fireplace as per plan.
• Oak stairs with oak veneer stringing
• Quality solid oak handrails finished in natural color with metal pickets.
• Smooth ceilings throughout.
• Tray ceiling in main bedroom as per plan.
• Painting includes two quality coats, including primer on all walls.
• One paint colour throughout.
• Sliding vinyl thermopane glass patio door with screen to rear backyard as per plan.
• 800 Series interior doors with satin nickel style hardware.
• Colonial baseboard and casing for doors and windows.
• Professional engineered floor joists.
• Ceiling Height: Basement - 8' / Ground Floor - 10' / Second Floor - 9'
• Cold cellar.
• 3-piece rough-in in basement.
ENERGY EFFICIENT FEATURES
• Gas fired hot water system on rental basis. Location to be determined based on mechanical design and requirements.
• Windows and doors sealed with quality exterior caulking.
• Screens on all opening windows.
• Ducting sized for future central air conditioning, as required.
• Professionally engineered roof trusses as per plan.
• All electrical wiring in accordance with applicable regulations.
• Direct vent natural gas furnace with electronic ignition as per plan.
• Insulation in full conformity with Ontario Building Code standards.
KITCHEN AND BATHROOM FEATURES
• Quality designed kitchen cabinets and vanities from Vendor's choice of styles.
• Quality granite countertop in kitchen and all bathrooms.
• Under-counter kitchen valance lights.
• Optional pantries, kitchen islands, serveries and breakfast bars as per plan.
• Double stainless steel sink with single lever washerless faucet.
• Rough-in dishwasher space with plumbing and electrical supply.
• Kitchen exhaust fan ducted to exterior.
• White bathroom fixtures including chrome accessories. (Towel bar and toilet roll holder)
• Pedestal sink in powder room as per plan.
• Free standing tub as per plan.
• Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
• Mirrors in all bathrooms. Frameless glass shower door and walls in main ensuite bathroom as per plan.
• Low flow water-saving toilets and shower heads.
• Water temperature balancing valves to all separate bathtubs and showers.
• Exhaust fans in all bathrooms.
• Bathrooms include single lever faucets as per plan.
• Double sink in 2nd floor washroom as per plan.
• Ceramic floor tile, from Builder's standard samples, in foyer, powder room, kitchen, breakfast area, all bathrooms, laundry, servery and mud room (if applicable) as per plan.
• Quality underpad in all carpeted areas.
• Quality 35 oz. broadloom installed wall to wall as per plan.
• All sub-floor sheathing glued to engineered floor joists, and joints sanded and screwed prior to finished floor installation.
• 200 Amp circuit breaker panel located in basement with copper wiring throughout.
• White Decora electrical switches and receptacles.
• One exterior waterproof electrical outlet, one electrical outlet in garage and one electrical outlet at front porch.
• One smoke detector on every floor.
• 5 telephone rough-in provided in kitchen, main bedroom, great room, and basement as per plan.
• 5 cable television rough-in provided in kitchen, main bedroom, great room, and basement as per plan.
• Hard wired Carbon Monoxide detector interlocked as per Ontario Building Code.
• Electrical light fixtures are installed throughout, including ceiling light fixture in all bedrooms, family room, and chandelier in dining room as per plan.
• Basement light switches.
• Switch-controlled ceiling light receptacle in living room.
• Pot lights in shower and/or tub enclosure.
• Electrical duplex receptacles protected by ground fault interrupter in all bathrooms and kitchens.
• Rough-in for future central vacuum.
• Rough-in for future security system.
• 10 pot lights as standard.
LAUNDRY AREA FEATURES
• Exterior dryer vent provided.
• Heavy-duty receptacle electrical outlet for dryer and standard electrical outlet for washing machine.
• Single laundry tub as per plan.
• Sundance Homes Warranty in accordance with TARION.
• Seven Year Tarion protection program for major structural only.
• All Purchasers' choices are from Builder's standard samples only.
• Purchaser acknowledges that the garage is an unfinished area as per applicable plan and not included in the size of the house.
• House to be finished in a good professional & workmanlike manner.
• Variations from Vendor's samples may occur in finishing materials, kitchen and vanity cabinetry, floor and wall finishes due to normal production process, dye lot variations, availability or site conditions.
• Vendor will not allow the Purchaser to do any work and/or supply any material to finish dwelling or enter the premises before closing date.
• House types and streetscapes subject to final Architectural approval of The City of Richmond Hill or Developer's Architectural Control Architects and final siting, and approvals of the Vendor's architect.
• Exterior elevations will be similar to Artist's concept pictures shown, but not necessarily identical.
• Actual floor space may vary from stated floor area.
• Location of furnace, hot water system, structural posts & beams are to be determined by architect and may not be located as shown on the brochure and Purchasers shall be deemed to accept same.
• Room dimensions and window configuration may vary with final construction drawings. All dimensions are approximate.
• Prices, terms, materials, specifications and conditions subject to change without notice.
• The Vendor has the right to substitute materials of equal or better quality. E. & O.E.
Sundance Homes was founded in the spirit of friendship and family, and with a tradition built on design, innovation and quality. For the past 20 years, Sundance Homes has created many fine new home communities throughout Southern Ontario. Our charming communities can be found throughout the GTA at locations such as Tideswell on the Rouge and the Enclaves of Treewood in Scarborough, Churchill Meadows in Mississauga and Thornhill Square in Markham. We work tirelessly to demonstrate our ability and commitment to create inspiring new home communities that many families like yours have come to know and love. Sundance Homes wants your home to be a special place, full of warmth, comfort and charm, to inspire and fill you with the richness of life's simple pleasures. With an uncompromising commitment to quality, value and excellence, we invite you to choose Sundance Homes for the home of distinction you and your family deserve!