• Georgian, Beaux Arts, and Contemporary inspired architecture utilizing brick, stone, stucco and architectural board, as per elevation.
• Precast concrete windowsills, headers and arches, as per elevation.
• Copper and/or prefinished metal accent roof(s), as per elevation. All other roof areas to receive 40-year self-sealing shingles.
• Low-maintenance aluminum soffits, fascias and downspouts with ii" round "European" style eavestroughs for traditional elevations. Modern elevations to receive square-profile eavestroughs.
• Metal-insulated sectional roll-up garage doors with heavy-duty springs & decorative glazing for traditional elevations. Modern elevations to receive glass sectional roll-up garage doors, as per elevation.
• Elegant coach lights at all doorways, on all elevations.
• 5 Exterior pot lights (locations determined by Homeowners).
SUPERIOR DOORS AND WINDOWS
• Coloured taller vinyl casement windows and transoms (where applicable) with Low-E and argon gas throughout (basement to be Low-E windows). All operating windows to be screened.
• French doors at rear of home (does not include a screen) leading to porches/ patios, as per plan.
• Approximately 8' high insulated stained fiberglass wood grain-look front entry door(s) or metal with glass insert, as per elevation.
• Approximately 8' high insulated metal entry door from garage to house (if grade permits), as per plan.
• Front entry doors with satin-nickel multi-point lock set, and finished passage and deadbolts on all sides and rear entry doors, with matching floor mounted doorstops (excluding sliding doors).
• Approximately 10' ceilings on main floor and approximately 9' ceilings on second floor and in basement (excluding areas due to mechanical or structural requirements). Approximately 8' ceilings for optional lofts.
• Townhomes to receive approximately 9' ceilings in basement and on third floor; and approximately 9' & 10' combination ceiling heights on main and second floor, as per plan.
• Standard elevator in all 45' and 50' models, with standard interior finishes.
• Smooth ceilings throughout.
• 7 14" baseboards throughout main floor with 3" casing and backbend; 5 W baseboards with 3" casing throughout second floor and optional loft areas for single-detached models. Townhomes to receive 7 W' baseboard throughout main floor with 3" casing and backbend; 5W baseboards with 3" casing throughout second and third floor.
• Approximately 8' high 2-panel smooth Carrera-style interior doors on the main floor and approximately 7 high doors on the second floor and optional lofts for single-detached models. Townhomes to receive approximately 8' doors in areas with 10' ceilings and approximately 7' doors in areas with 9' ceilings.
• Stained-finish oak veneer stairs with your choice of W stained-finish oak pickets or (R5) metal pickets from Vendors standard samples, with 3" half-round handrails. Stairs leading to unfinished areas to be paint-grade pine.
• Electric linear fireplace for all standard fireplace locations, single or double sided, as per plan. All fireplaces will be installed approximately 18" above finished floor.
• 5" Cornice molding in single-storey foyers, main hall. dining room and living room (excludes tray, coffered or waffle ceilings, and open to above areas) for single-detached models only.
• Imported 12" x 24" or 24" x 24" tile flooring in foyer, main hall, powder room, laundry room, all bathrooms and lower finished foyer (as per plan) from Vendor's standard samples.
• 4” stained engineered hardwood flooring in smooth-finish throughout (excluding all tiled areas), as per plan.
• Choice of maple or oak kitchen cabinets with extended height uppers (from Vendor's standard line) with fascia, matching crown molding and valance trim.
• Islands. pantry and/or chefs desk, as per plan.
• Granite or quartz countertops in kitchen (from Vendor's standard line.)
• Under-mounted double bowl stainless steel sink.
• Chrome single-lever faucet with pull-out spray.
• Rough-in dishwasher space with electrical and plumbing supply.
• Imported 12" x 24" tiles in all bathtub enclosures to ceiling height (from Vendor's standard samples).
• Separate shower stalls to include tiles on ceiling.
• All bathrooms to receive upgraded elongated toilet bowl.
• Powder room to receive mirror and floating vanity.
• Deep acrylic soaker tubs throughout, as per plan.
• Frameless glass shower enclosures, as per plan, complete with mosaic floor tiles, 2 recessed waterproof ceiling lights, rain showerhead from ceiling and a separate handheld.
• Choice of maple or oak cabinetry with vanity top drawers (from Vendor's standard line); with granite or quartz countertops (from Vendor's standard samples).
• Crisp white porcelain undermount sinks in all bathrooms with chrome faucet package and mechanical pop-up drain.
• Upgraded vanity light fixtures in all bathrooms (excluding powder room). Standard ceiling-mounted fixture in powder room.
• Master Ensuite to include free-standing soaker tub.
FUNCTIONAL LAUNDRY ROOM
• Easy-care Thermafoil base cabinet and uppers in purchaser's choice of white or linen, as per plan, with laminate counter top.
• Stainless steel laundry sinks with chrome faucet.
• AII required plumbing, electrical and venting rough-ins to be provided.
COMFORT AND PEACE OF MIND
• Control switch located on interior of home near garage and one in the master bedroom (which will be illuminated, in the master bedroom only) to power off your future garage door opener when you are on vacation, or in bed.
• Capped gas line at rear of home for future BBQ hook up. Location to be determined by Vendor.
• Complete central vacuum system with unit located in basement (excluding
coach house where applicable.) Location to be determined by Vendor.
• Standard hose bibs (one at rear and one in garage). Location to be determined by Vendor.
• Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors installed and hard-wired, as per Ontario Building Code.
• Programmable ENERGY STAR thermostat.
• Monitored security system consisting of master control and display keypad, motion detector, and magnetic contacts on all dwelling entry doors, main and basement windows with purchaser's order of monitoring service from Vendor's supplier.
• Front entry security camera included and installed and integrated with front door chime.
LIGHTING, ELECTRICAL AND TECHNOLOGY
• 200 AMP electrical service.
• One exterior SEASONAL electrical outlet mounted on ground floor soffit, operated on a separate switch. Location to be determined by Vendor.
• 20 LED pot lights throughout (excluding cathedral ceilings and open to above areas). Locations determined by Homeowners.
• European-height white Decora style plugs and switches throughout. as per Vendors standard specifications.
• Screwless plug and switch plates throughout, excluding fireplace switch and non-finished areas (as per Vendor's standard locations).
• Interior light fixtures in all bedrooms, family room, kitchen, great room, dining room, living room. breakfast area. den, halls. laundry and capped outlet in open to above areas, as per Vendor's specifications.
• Weatherproof exterior outlets - one at front• one at rear, and one exterior plug on any exterior balconies, as per plan.
• Electrical wall outlet(s) in garage and electrical outlet(s) per garage door on garage ceiling for future garage door opener.
• 5 - RG-6 cabling, locations determined by Homeowners.
• 5 - CAT 5 cabling, locations determined by Homeowners.
• 4 USB electrical outlet combination receptacles throughout home, with locations to be determined at pre-wire consultation.
• Conduit pipe from the garage to the basement for future electric car charging station (as per plan where applicable.) Location to be determined by Vendor.
• Approximately 9' poured concrete walls with heavy-duty damp proofing, drainage board, weeping tiles and full height blanket insulation as per OBC. 64.30" x 24" basement windows, as per plan. Window wells may be required, as per grading.
• Plywood subfloor to be glued, screwed and sanded.
• 2" x 6" exterior wall construction with insulation and attic insulation as per OBC.
• Conventional air circulating system (HRV) - simplified/partial. High-efficiency natural gas furnace with two stage ECM motor. Taped ducts in basement and garage ceiling.
• Poured exterior concrete porches and steps, as per plan.
• Steel post and wood beam construction with pre-engineered floor system (excluding areas due to structural design).
• Spray-foam insulation in garage ceiling below livable areas, and all cantilevered areas.
• Rough-in three-piece plumbing in basement for future bathroom, as per Vendor's standard location, as per plan.
• Cold cellar with solid-core door, weather stripping, light and floor drain, as per plan.
• All garage walls to be dry-walled. and to be painted with primer.
OPTIONAL FINISHED BASEMENT FEATURES
• Smooth ceilings
• 51/4" baseboard and 3" casings to match second floor trim
• 7' interior doors to match upper floors
• 7" Tony's Classic Plus laminate flooring (from Vendor's standard samples)
• Wet bar that comes with quartz/granite countertop,18 cubic ft. stainless steel Whirlpool refrigerator. single bowl undermount sink with single-hole pull-out faucet (from Vendor's standard samples)
• Finished bathroom with 12" x 24" floor and wall tiles with standard plumbing fixtures and quartz/granite vanity top (from Vendor's standard samples)
• Single-framed glass shower door
• 10 pot lights (locations determined by Homeowners) and remaining light fixtures and electrical, as per OBC
• Painted floors in all unfinished storage/mechanical areas
• Stained oak stairs
Aspen Ridge Homes
At the heart of Aspen Ridge Homes is customer satisfaction. Every day, Aspen Ridge Homes strives to exceed customers' expectations with an unwavering commitment to the design, construction and value of the homes they build through technological innovation and traditional customer service. Time and again, Aspen Ridge Homes builds communities of dreams that last a lifetime.
With more than twenty-five years of family experience, the people of Aspen Ridge Homes come from a long line of distinguished builders and developers, whose philosophy embodies excellence, craftsmanship, quality and care. Tradition, expertise and commitment are what keep Aspen Ridge Homes strong. Building one fine community after another gives Aspen Ridge Homes the knowledge and expertise to identify with the needs of today's homeowner.