28 Park Road, Toronto
• A premium address of timeless architecture and forever views.
• Best-in-Class Location - Yorkville, only steps from world-class Michelin find dining, designer
boutiques and more.
• A transit-oriented location, Yorkville simplifies sustainable, connected living. A two-minute
walk, or less than 100 metres from Park Road, the Bloor-Yonge TTC subway entrance is
mere step away.
Presentation Centre Location: 16 Cumberland Street, Toronto
Developer: Capital Developments Sales: Baker Real Estate
Architect: Diamond Schmitt Solicitor: Aird & Berlis LLP
Interior Design: Cecconi Simone Payable To: Aird & Berlis LLP in Trust
• 27 Storeys
• Approx. 302 Suites
• Walk Score of 100
Timeless Architecture and Design
• A progressive take on the flatiron building, Park Road joins acclaimed Yorkville as its newest
• Notable firm Diamond Schmitt has designed a 27-storey residential tower to naturally
complement the surrounding streets’ geometries with a slim silhouette that evokes a
• Amenity program of approximately 6,200 SF of interior and 1,300 SF of exterior spaces.
• Park Road’s second-floor amenities combine its design forward commitment with a
collection of trusted fitness and wellness selections that include:
- Salt Wall and Meditation Lounge, Eucalyptus Steam Room, Infrared Sauna, Yoga and
tual Studio, Wellness Lounge, Fitness Studio, Personal Training room, and more.
• The rooftop’s multifunctional amenities will include:
- A Sunset Lounge, Rooftop Terraces with BBQs, a Chef’s Kitchen, and a Private Dining
Room and Lounge.
A Canadian industry
Experience has taught us that architecture, location and design all matter. But we’ve also learned that personal connections, trust and strategic relationships are what we really build.