• Smooth Ceiling finish to all areas.
• The ceiling height of the unit will be approximately 9’-0” or 10’-0”. Please see sales representative for full details.
• Engineered hardwood floating floor** with acoustic underlay in bedroom(s), foyer*, hallways*, study*, living and dining area* and in kitchen*.
• Double square edge natural stone or engineered quartz countertop** with stainless steel undermount sink, matching slab backsplash (Seams may be present in backsplash). and waterfall edge at island* and peninsula*
• Suites will feature appliances with:
– Energy Star, high efficiency fully integrated paneled Miele dishwasher
– Energy Star fully integrated paneled Miele refrigerator
– Miele Hood fan pull out
– Miele gas cooktop
– Miele wall oven
– Stainless steel built-in Miele speedoven
– under cabinet integrated beverage* or wine fridge*
• Vanity cabinetry including double polished square edge natural stone or quartz countertop** with white basin.
• Frameless glass shower enclosure with chrome hardware.
• Chrome, wall mount faucet in master and powder-room, widespread in all other bathrooms.
• Choice of porcelain, or natural stone tiles**
in shower or tub enclosure and on vanity walls, excluding powder-room*.
• Stacked or side-by-side front loading white dryer and Energy Star, high efficiency, front loading white washer (complete with stainless steel flexible hoses).
* Denotes availability determined by suite design.
** Denotes selection determined by vendor.
We are Canada's leading developer and builder of condominium residences with more than eight decades of diverse experience. To date, the Tridel Group of Companies is responsible for producing over 85,000 homes. Our company focus is on customer service, innovation, environmentally sustainable design, performance in construction, and corporate stewardship.
We are honoured to be named the 2019 Ontario Homebuilder of the Year, as awarded by the Ontario Homebuilders Association.
Our reputation is founded on our commitment to building the highest quality condominiums possible. We have won industry awards for design, marketing, sales, construction excellence, and customer service. With over 20 new communities currently under development in the Greater Toronto Area, we are looking forward to continuing our tradition of excellence.