Completed: 2015 - Sold Out
• CITYLIGHTS ON BROADWAY CONDOMINIUMS is comprised of two soaring 37-storey glass towers and a majestic 5-storey podium.
• Architecturally stunning, professionally designed amenities craftsmanship and breathtaking interior designs.
• Entry points to underground parking to be monitored by closed circuit cameras.
• Access to building controlled through key fob activated locks.
• Building North and South lobby to be monitored by 24hr concierge in the South Tower lobby.
• 3 designer-decorated Guest Suites.
• CITYLIGHTS AMENITIES include THE BROADWAY CLUB offering over 18,000 sq. ft. of indoor and over 10,000 sq. ft. of outdoor designer selected amenities including:
- Spacious Party Room with Bar, Chef’s Kitchen with Private Dining, Lounge Areas, Meeting Rooms, State-of-the-art Fitness Centre with Yoga, Pilates, Spinning, Cardio, Fit-Box, Strength area, Badminton and Basketball half-court, Men’s & Women’s Change Rooms with Steam Rooms and Juice Bar, Outdoor Amphitheatre , Spectacular rooftop featuring 2 Pools and a waterfall, BBQ areas and Outdoor Lounge with Fire Pits.
• 8’6’ Ceilings on most floors.
• 9’ ceilings on 18th, 29th UPH & LPH.
• Smooth ceilings throughout.
• Choice of contemporary laminate flooring in foyers, hallways, living room, dining room, kitchen, den and bedrooms.
• Choice of contemporary kitchen cabinets, and quartz kitchen countertops.
• Back-painted glass tile kitchen backsplash.
• Brand name European-style appliance package consisting of counter-depth stainless steel bottom freezer fridge, built in oven, stainless steel cooktop, built-in stainless steel dishwasher, stainless steel microwave oven, and stackable washer/dryer.
• Single stainless steel undermount kitchen sink with single lever pull- down faucet.
• Custom designed bathroom cabinets* with quartz vanity tops with undermount basins.
• Custom-style kitchen cabinetry from Vendor’s standard samples.
• Kitchen island, as per plan:
- Choice of quartz kitchen counter top from Vendor’s standard samples. • Back-painted glass tile backsplash from vendor’s standard samples.
• Single stainless steel undermount sink with single-lever pull-out faucet, as per plan.
• Kitchen valance lighting over work surfaces. 7' Laminate flooring from Vendor’s standard samples.
• Refrigerator – 24” wide counter-depth, bottom freezer, and stainless steel finish.
• Cooktop – 24” wide electric cooktop.
• Wall Oven – 24” wide electric single wall oven, stainless steel finish.
• Dishwasher – 24” wide, door panel to match kitchen door choice.
• Microwave – built-in, stainless steel finish.
• Range hood – 24” slide-out.
• Choice of porcelain tiles for bathroom floors, walls of bathtub and shower enclosure or separate shower walls from Vendor’s standard samples.
• Acrylic base shower tray for floor of all separate shower enclosures from Vendor’s standard samples.
• Choice of quartz countertop and undermount basin from Vendor’s standard samples.
• Quality designed cabinetry from Vendor’s standard samples.
• Chrome single-lever faucet.
• Vanity mirror Light in ceiling.
• Custom medicine cabinet.
• Waterproof shower light fixture.
• 5’ white soaker tub, as per plan.
• Elongated one-piece toilet in white.
• Bathroom exhaust vented to exterior.
• Privacy lock.
• Chrome finish pressure balanced valve for bathtub and showers.
• Frameless glass shower door for bathrooms with separate showers, as per plan.
• Fixed glass panel tub enclosure, as per plan.
LIVING AREA FEATURES
• Four-pipe fan coil for year round control of heating and cooling.
• 7” Laminate flooring for foyer, living/dining, bedroom and den from Vendor’s standard samples.
• Solid core wood veneer suite entry door complete with brushed chrome lever handle.
• Semi solid interior doors complete with brushed chrome lever handle, as per plan.
• Floor-to-ceiling height of approximately 8’6” in principal rooms excluding mechanical bulkheads (some podium floors are 8’-0” ceiling height).
• White 8” x 8” ceramic tile for storage and laundry room floors.
• Semi solid sliding closet doors or slab swing closet door as per plan.
• White plastic coated ventilated wire shelving in all closets.
• Wood door casings with matching trim and 4” baseboards.
• Quartz window sills.
• Light fixture installed in hallway.
• Capped ceiling outlet in dining room and den.
• Paint color white.
• Smooth finish ceiling.
• Glass sliding partition doors, as per plan.
• Stacked washer and dryer-24”, front loading.
• Individual suite hydro meter.
• 100 amp service panel with automatic circuit breakers.
• White Decora-style switches and matching plugs.
• Cable TV outlets located in living room, all bedrooms and den (one per room).
• Telephone outlets located in living room, all bedrooms and den (one per room).
• Suite entry door to have door contact and keypad connect to manned 24-hour-a-day lobby concierge desk.
• Weather proof electrical outlet located on balcony.
You call it dedication. We call it Pemberton.
Over decades, Pemberton has built its reputation for creating successful residential and commercial developments of uncompromising quality. A Pemberton condominium rises above the rest because of the dedication, talent and leadership of the team behind it. Our residents benefit from design expertise and superb craftsmanship, and are surrounded by desirable features and truly exceptional amenities.
Pemberton’s much-admired condominiums are found in the Greater Toronto Area’s greatest communities. Our latest developments include Indigo Condominiums in a connected location next to the Maple GO station; Downtown Erin Mills Tower 2 situated across from Erin Mills Town Centre; CityLights on Broadway, offering the best value at Yonge and Eglinton; SkyCity2 in amenity-rich Richmond Hill City Centre; Ten93 Queen West in the trend-setting Queen Street West neighbourhood; and The Urban Townhome Collection at U Condominiums, just steps from Bloor-Yorkville. Recent successes include The Uptown Residences at Yonge and Bloor; Neon in Toronto’s midtown Yonge and Eglinton neighbourhood, Bluwater on Oakville’s spectacular waterfront, and Vivid Condos, a part of the master planned Port Royal Place community at Bloor and Dundas. Be sure to subscribe to receive up-to-the minute news on all our exciting communities and those coming soon. Visit us at any of our presentation centres to discover why a Pemberton condominium suite or townhome is everything a home should be.
At Pemberton, quality, service and value are not mere buzzwords, but a commitment taken seriously at every level of our company.