Completed: 2020 - Sold Out
• Custom-style kitchen cabinetry from Vendor’s standard samples.
• Choice of quartz kitchen countertop from Vendor’s standard samples.
• 3” x 12” glass tile backsplash from vendor’s standard samples.
• Single stainless steel under-mount sink with single-lever pull-down faucet, as per plan.
• Kitchen under cabinet lighting over work surfaces.
• Contemporary ceiling light fixture.
• 5½” Laminate flooring from Vendor’s standard samples.
• Refrigerator – 24” or 30” wide, counter-depth, bottom freezer, stainless steel finish, as per plan.
• Cooktop – 24” wide electric cooktop.
• Built-in Oven – 24” wide electric single oven, stainless steel finish.
• Dishwasher –24” wide, stainless steel finish.
• Built-in combination microwave range hood – 30”, stainless steel finish.
• Choice of 12” x 24” porcelain tiles for bathroom floors, walls of bathtub and separate shower walls from Vendor’s standard
• 2” x 2” Mosaic floor tiles for floor of all separate shower enclosures from Vendor’s standard samples.
• Choice of quartz vanity countertop from Vendor’s standard samples.
• Quality designed cabinetry from Vendor’s standard samples.
• Chrome single-lever faucet and under-mount basin.
• Vanity mirror with custom shelf.
• Waterproof shower light fixture.
• 5’ white soaker tub, as per plan.
• Elongated toilet in white.
• Bathroom exhaust vented to exterior.
• Privacy lock.
• Chrome-finish pressure balanced valve for bathtub and showers.
• Frameless glass shower door for bathrooms with separate showers, as per plan.
LIVING AREA FEATURES
• Four-pipe fan coil for year-round control of heating and cooling.
• 5½” Laminate flooring for foyer, living/dining, bedroom and den from Vendor’s standard samples.
• Solid core suite entry door complete with brushed chrome lever handle.
• Semi-solid interior doors complete with brushed chrome lever handle, as per plan.
• Floor-to-ceiling height of 9’ in principal rooms, excluding mechanical bulkheads.
• Mirrored closet sliding doors or swing closet door, as per plan.
• White plastic coated ventilated wire shelving in all closets.
• Wood door casings with matching trim and 4” baseboards.
• Quartz window sills.
• Roller shades for windows and balcony or patio sliding door(s), colour off-white.
• Light fixture installed in hallway.
• Capped ceiling outlet in dining room.
• Ceiling light fixture in bedrooms and den.
• Paint colour off-white.
• Smooth finish ceiling.
• Glass sliding partition doors, as per plan.
• Stacked washer and dryer-24” wide, front loading.
• White ceramic tile for laundry room floors.
• Individual suite hydro meter.
• 100 amp service panel with automatic circuit breakers.
• White Decora-style switches and matching plugs.
• Cable TV outlets located in living room, all bedrooms and den (one per room).
• Telephone outlets located in living room, all bedrooms and den (one per room).
• Suite entry door to have door contact and keypad connect to manned 24-hours-a-day lobby concierge desk.
• Weatherproof electrical outlet located on balcony.
• Wi-Fi services included in maintenance fee.
• Elevator control access system.
• Units to have fire sprinkler system per O.B.C.
• Eddy Smart Leak Protection System included in maintenance fee
You call it dedication. We call it Pemberton.
Over decades, Pemberton has built its reputation for creating successful residential and commercial developments of uncompromising quality. A Pemberton condominium rises above the rest because of the dedication, talent and leadership of the team behind it. Our residents benefit from design expertise and superb craftsmanship, and are surrounded by desirable features and truly exceptional amenities.
Pemberton’s much-admired condominiums are found in the Greater Toronto Area’s greatest communities. Our latest developments include Indigo Condominiums in a connected location next to the Maple GO station; Downtown Erin Mills Tower 2 situated across from Erin Mills Town Centre; CityLights on Broadway, offering the best value at Yonge and Eglinton; SkyCity2 in amenity-rich Richmond Hill City Centre; Ten93 Queen West in the trend-setting Queen Street West neighbourhood; and The Urban Townhome Collection at U Condominiums, just steps from Bloor-Yorkville. Recent successes include The Uptown Residences at Yonge and Bloor; Neon in Toronto’s midtown Yonge and Eglinton neighbourhood, Bluwater on Oakville’s spectacular waterfront, and Vivid Condos, a part of the master planned Port Royal Place community at Bloor and Dundas. Be sure to subscribe to receive up-to-the minute news on all our exciting communities and those coming soon. Visit us at any of our presentation centres to discover why a Pemberton condominium suite or townhome is everything a home should be.
At Pemberton, quality, service and value are not mere buzzwords, but a commitment taken seriously at every level of our company.