Completed: 2020 - Sold Out
Uniquely crafted. Distinctly home.
There is nothing more essential than creating the feeling of home, and doing so on your own terms. As the third phase in a four-tower, master-planned community, Mills Square rises to the occasion, crafting a visually stunning façade that perfectly complements the surrounding area. And your lifestyle.
Steps from Erin Mills Town Centre, Credit Valley Hospital, and an array of urban amenities, discover the next name in Downtown Erin Mills living. One that places you at the centre of connection, convenience and culture. A master-planned community that will enhance the Mississauga skyline, as well as your every day.
Sculptural. Sophisticated. Home. A tower of possibility, Mills Square ascends skyward, carving out its place within Mississauga’s booming skyline. Clean, sleek and lustrous, the tower stands proudly, surrounded by lush landscaped greens. Floor-to-ceiling glass creates a visually stunning façade, a sparkling presence reflecting the beauty of the outdoors and the vitality of downtown Erin Mills.
Living Area Features
• ½” quartz windowsills, off-white colour
• 7 ½”-wide laminate flooring for living room, dining room, den, bedroom(s), hall and foyer from Vendor’s samples
• Mirrored sliding closet door at front foyer, as per plan. Balance of sliding closet doors to be finished in white
• Walls, ceilings and bulkheads to be painted with white latex paint
• Smooth finished ceilings
• Floor-to-ceiling height 9’ in principal rooms, excluding bulkheads, as per plan
• Wood trim and doors to be painted with semigloss white latex paint
• Pre-wired telephone outlets in living room, master bedroom, 2nd bedroom and den (one per room)
• Pre-wired outlets for cable TV in living room, master bedroom, 2nd bedroom and den (one per room)
• Capped ceiling outlet in dining room only
• Capped ceiling outlet in dining room only
• Ceiling light fixture in foyer and den area, where applicable
• Ceiling light fixture in bedrooms Waterproof electrical outlet located on balcony or patio
• Fire sprinkler system per building code
• Contemporary interior doors with chrome lever hardware
• 2 ¼” door casing
• 4” baseboard
• Contemporary design vanity cabinet from Vendor’s samples
• 12” x 24” porcelain floor tile from Vendor’s samples
• 3” x 6” glazed ceramic wall tile for end walls of shower
• 12” x 24” porcelain wall tiles for back wall of shower enclosure from Vendor’s samples
• 2” x 2” porcelain mosaic floor tiles for walk-in showers from Vendor’s samples
• 12” x 24” porcelain tile for end walls of bathtub enclosure from Vendor’s samples
• 3” x 6” glazed ceramic tile for tub skirt and back wall of bathtub enclosure from Vendor’s samples
• Undermount vanity sink
• Chrome single-lever faucet
• Choice of ¾” quartz countertop with standard square edge and matching 4” backsplash from Vendor’s samples
• Contemporary mirror
• Contemporary mirror with open shelf below
• Exhaust fan in all bathrooms vented to outside Privacy locks on bathroom door
• Pressure-balanced valve for bathtub and shower
• Soaker bathtub, as per plan
• Walk-in shower with frameless glass enclosure and door, as per plan
• Designer wall sconce
• Waterproof shower ceiling fixture, as per plan
• Individual seasonally controlled heating and air conditioning (vertical fan coil(s) complete with electric duct heater)
• Outdoor balcony or patio, as per plan
• Emergency voice communication system, smoke detector and heat detector, per O.B.C.*
• Laundry area complete with washer/dryer hook-up and white ceramic tile floor
• Suite entry alarm connected to 24-hour-aday monitoring located at concierge desk. Windows and sliding doors monitored for ground floor suites only
• Copper electrical wiring with circuit breaker service panel
• Individual hydro meter
• 7 1/2” -wide laminate flooring from Vendor’s samples
• Convenient pass-through in kitchen, as per plan
• Single undermount stainless steel sink with single-lever chrome pull-down faucet
• Contemporary-designed cabinetry with 35”-high upper cabinets from Vendor’s samples
• Under upper cabinet lighting
• Choice of 3/4” quartz countertop with square edge from Vendor’s samples
• Choice of 4”x16” gloss ceramic backsplash tiles from Vendor’s samples
• Contemporary ceiling light fixture
• Kitchen island, as per plan
• 17 cubic-foot frost-free refrigerator, counter depth, bottom-mount freezer, stainless steel finish
• 30” self-cleaning range with glass cooktop, stainless steel finish
• 24” built-in dishwasher, stainless steel finish
• Built-in combination microwave range hood, stainless steel finish
• Stacked combination washer and dryer, white
The Vendor shall have the right to make reasonable changes in the opinion of the Vendor in the plans and specifications if required and to substitute other material for that provided for herein with material that is of equal or better quality than that provided for herein. The determination of whether or not a substitute material is of equal or better quality shall be made by the Vendor’s architect whose determination shall be final and binding. The Purchaser acknowledges that colour, texture, appearance, grains, veining, natural variations in appearance etc. of features and finishes installed in the Unit may vary from Vendor’s samples as a result of normal manufacturing and installation processes and as a result of any such finishes being of natural products and the Purchaser agrees that the Vendor is not responsible for same. The Vendor is not responsible for shade difference occurring in the manufacture of items such as, but not limited to, finishing materials or products such as carpet, tiles, bath tubs, sinks and other such products where the product manufacturer establishes the standard for such finishes. Nor shall the Vendor be responsible for shade difference in colour of components manufactured from different materials but which components are designed to be assembled into either one product or installed in conjunction with another product and in these circumstances the product as manufactured shall be accepted by the Purchaser. Purchaser acknowledges and agrees that carpeting may be seamed in certain circumstances and said seams may be visible. Purchaser acknowledges and agrees that pre-finished wood flooring (if any) may react to normal fluctuating humidity levels inducing gapping or cupping. The Purchaser acknowledges that marble (if any) is a very soft stone which will require a substantial amount of maintenance by the Purchaser and is very easily scratched and damaged. Plan and specifications are subject to change without notice. E. & O.E.
YOUR NEW HOME IS PROTECTED BY FOUR LEVELS OF GUARANTEES
1. One-Year Guarantee on the workmanship and materials of your new home, a guarantee backed by the TARION* New Home Warranty Program (the new name for the trusted Ontario New Home Warranty Program)
2. Full 2 years coverage on electrical, plumbing, heat delivery & distribution system
3. The TARION* New Home Warranty Program 7-Year Structural Guarantee on major structural components of your new home
4. Individual components in your new home are guaranteed by the manufacturer. Warranties provided by these reputable brand-name manufacturers are all passed on to you
You call it dedication. We call it Pemberton.
Over decades, Pemberton has built its reputation for creating successful residential and commercial developments of uncompromising quality. A Pemberton condominium rises above the rest because of the dedication, talent and leadership of the team behind it. Our residents benefit from design expertise and superb craftsmanship, and are surrounded by desirable features and truly exceptional amenities.
Pemberton’s much-admired condominiums are found in the Greater Toronto Area’s greatest communities. Our latest developments include Indigo Condominiums in a connected location next to the Maple GO station; Downtown Erin Mills Tower 2 situated across from Erin Mills Town Centre; CityLights on Broadway, offering the best value at Yonge and Eglinton; SkyCity2 in amenity-rich Richmond Hill City Centre; Ten93 Queen West in the trend-setting Queen Street West neighbourhood; and The Urban Townhome Collection at U Condominiums, just steps from Bloor-Yorkville. Recent successes include The Uptown Residences at Yonge and Bloor; Neon in Toronto’s midtown Yonge and Eglinton neighbourhood, Bluwater on Oakville’s spectacular waterfront, and Vivid Condos, a part of the master planned Port Royal Place community at Bloor and Dundas. Be sure to subscribe to receive up-to-the minute news on all our exciting communities and those coming soon. Visit us at any of our presentation centres to discover why a Pemberton condominium suite or townhome is everything a home should be.
At Pemberton, quality, service and value are not mere buzzwords, but a commitment taken seriously at every level of our company.