Life itself is a dance, with each year unfolding to reveal new, ever-increasingly daring moves. Adagio by Menkes pays tribute to the esteemed history of the 148-year-old building at 771 Yonge Street. There, Boris Volkoff, the famed Russianborn dancer, choreographer, director and teacher trained talented ballet dancers from 1930 to 1945. Revered as the “father of Canadian ballet,” Volkoff went on to co-found the National Ballet of Canada, and worked on co-productions with the Toronto Opera Company — today’s Canadian Opera Company.
Pricing Starting From
1 Bed + Den:
Building Features & Amenities
• Five stars 24-hour concierge service
• WiFi in all amenity areas, lobby and elevators
• Elevators with smartphone controlled direct floor access and high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filtration system
• Two car elevators to access underground parking garage
• Touchless, smartphone enabled access to building and amenity areas
• All parking is EV enabled
Residential Suite Finishes - PRIMA COLLECTION*
• Smooth-finish ceilings in all Principal Rooms
• Thermally-insulated energy efficient & Awning-style operable windows
• Solid core entry door with keyless entry and designer hardware
• Frameless mirrored sliding closet doors
• Luxury vinyl flooring throughout the unit
• Individually controlled centralized heating and cooling comfort system
• Smartphone enabled suite entry
• German Miele Appliances & Gas Cooktops *
Menkes Developments Ltd is a family-operated business with deep roots in the city of Toronto. The Company was established nearly 65 years ago by Murray Menkes, an entrepreneur, visionary and successful businessman, who initially wanted his business to be focused on building single-family homes that delivered outstanding quality and lasting value. Over the years, Menkes grew to creating entire mixed-use communities, becoming a fully integrated, multi-disciplinary real estate development company.
Today, carrying on the legacy of their late father, Menkes is led by Murray’s three sons Alan, Steven and Peter, and his grandsons Jared, Jason, Adam and Sean, who not only oversee the execution of the Company’s vast portfolio, but share a common commitment to shape the landscape of Toronto.