Estimated Completion: 2024
No Floorplans are available at the moment.
• Location: Hwy 7 & Jane St
• Storeys: 66, 55
• Total Units: Approx. 1,400 Units
• Suite Types: 1 Bed, 1 Bed + Den, 2 Bed
• Price: Starting from the $400's
• Occupancy: Tentatively 2024
Approx. 70,000 sq. ft. of immersive indoor and outdoor amenities.
• Developers: Menkes & QuadReal
• Interior Designer: Cecconi Simone
• Architect: IBI Group
• Lawyer Payee: Dentons Canada LLP In Trust
• Sales & Marketing: Conerstone Marketing Realty
• VMC Subway: Walk - 3min
• Highway 400: Car - 1 min
• Highway 407: Car - 1 min
• York University: Bus - 6 min
• Union Station: Bus - 40 min
• Pearson International Airport: Car - 15 min
Menkes Developments Ltd is a family-operated business with deep roots in the city of Toronto. The Company was established nearly 65 years ago by Murray Menkes, an entrepreneur, visionary and successful businessman, who initially wanted his business to be focused on building single-family homes that delivered outstanding quality and lasting value. Over the years, Menkes grew to creating entire mixed-use communities, becoming a fully integrated, multi-disciplinary real estate development company.
Today, carrying on the legacy of their late father, Menkes is led by Murray’s three sons Alan, Steven and Peter, and his grandsons Jared, Jason, Adam and Sean, who not only oversee the execution of the Company’s vast portfolio, but share a common commitment to shape the landscape of Toronto.