Completed: 2022 - Sold Out
• Mobilio will feature a mix of mid-rise condominium towers and two bedroom and three-bedroom townhouses, including some with rooftop terraces.
• With over 1,000 units, this community will be the first project in VMC to incorporate a mix of mid- and low-rise housing types, park space and amenities.
• Mobilio is a short walking distance from the VMC transit hub, which includes the new VMC TTC subway station, as well as Viva and Zum bus service connections to neighbouring cities.
• This community will also offer future residents a connection to nature. Mobilio will be anchored by a linear park, part of Vaughan’s Black Creek Renewal project. Once complete, the Black Creek Renewal will establish a series of promenades, plazas and parks, spanning over 30 acres.
• Mobilio is a blend of urban and suburban, representing the convenience of downtown living, with the space and comfort of the suburban lifestyle.
• Mobilio is part of QuadReal’s 80-acre master-planned South VMC community.
Menkes Developments Ltd is a family-operated business with deep roots in the city of Toronto. The Company was established nearly 65 years ago by Murray Menkes, an entrepreneur, visionary and successful businessman, who initially wanted his business to be focused on building single-family homes that delivered outstanding quality and lasting value. Over the years, Menkes grew to creating entire mixed-use communities, becoming a fully integrated, multi-disciplinary real estate development company.
Today, carrying on the legacy of their late father, Menkes is led by Murray’s three sons Alan, Steven and Peter, and his grandsons Jared, Jason, Adam and Sean, who not only oversee the execution of the Company’s vast portfolio, but share a common commitment to shape the landscape of Toronto.
QuadReal Property Group is a global real estate investment, operating and development company headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia. Its assets under management total $61.2 billion. From its foundation in Canada as a full-service real estate operating company, QuadReal has expanded its capabilities to invest in equity and debt in both the public and private markets. QuadReal invests directly, via programmatic partnerships and through operating companies in which it holds an ownership interest.